Post your tree pictures

• Thread starter markscastle
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Bulldog11

Bulldog11

This picture was from a couple weeks ago. Today she is starting stretch, and stands about 13' tall. 400 gallon smart pot, 10ft t-posts, 5' bamboo.

BM x NL5 Sativa pheno 7 26 15

Reeferman

Reeferman

Nice tree Markastle Hi JK that Nigerian nightmare is alive and well JK , Marcastle can I give you seeds for next year please .
I will take some picks to share tomorrow I am working on two tree strains now and one of them is a NL based strain .
Its the biggest fastest growing hybrid I have ever witnessed bigger and more vigorous than the Nigerian Nightmare but not as fast to flower but still finishes in early Oct like I said I will snap a pic to share tomorrow .

DrFever

DrFever

what the hell i will post from North of the 60th parallel first up forced flowered Cherry pie x pck these plants have o feed only watering ,, what i do is the flowered one rest is natural rain and 0 feeding true organic
IMG2437
IMG2478
IMG2469
IMG2460
IMG2482
IMG2484
the one in bin is blue berry she is 4 feet tall and being stretched out 5 x 8 foot area the other one is cherry pie x pck she stands 8 feet tall and 8 feet wide the aluminum bin is 4 feet tall she is a beauty another 3 weeks of veg left should finish 10 feet x 10 feet 15.5 hrs of daylight presently

DrFever

DrFever

and DJ plants are monsters dayum i planted mine end of may and think she is doing rather well considering she is indica dominant and i am literally North of the 60 th parallel only advantage i got is light hrs but early mornings and mornings are cold.
I expected her to maybe get this size more in the 6 foot range so , So far i am impressed But your's holy shit man there monsters lol I am presently @ 15.3 hrs of day light guessing middle of sept she should start flowering lets hope she finishes before frost n snow hits :) experimental strain Cherry pie x pck

Bulldog11

Bulldog11

@doublejj How do you like that crushed rock on the floor of your greenhouse? I have a 30x50x17 and when it rains parts get flooded. I would worry the crushed rock would sink into the dirt. Do you have any problems like that?

How many plants you have in that size greenhouse? Very nice btw.

doublejj

doublejj

@doublejj How do you like that crushed rock on the floor of your greenhouse? I have a 30x50x17 and when it rains parts get flooded. I would worry the crushed rock would sink into the dirt. Do you have any problems like that?

How many plants you have in that size greenhouse? Very nice btw.
Thank you. we have 27 plants in each greenhouse. The gravel was the best we could do this season, if it sinks in we will just add another layer next season. The key is not to let the water collect around the outside of the greenhouse. Divert as much water as you can away from the sides of the greenhouse. We are a little worried about how this winter is going to go with el nino on the way...

Last edited:
Top Bottom