Post Your Weight Loss From Wet To Dry

• Thread starter Mr.jiujitsu
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter
I lose 75% from wet to dry. I trim them wet, as in no hanging to dry some and then trim. Tried both way and see no difference if it is properly grown. So my wet weight is all bud and no stems or branches.

zeNeTixGeNre

zeNeTixGeNre

I lose 75% from wet to dry. I trim them wet, as in no hanging to dry some and then trim. Tried both way and see no difference if it is properly grown. So my wet weight is all bud and no stems or branches.
You cut your buds off the stem wet ?

MissBotany

MissBotany

You cut your buds off the stem wet ?

I do this too. Found it works best for me since I’m in a really humid area this time of year. I tried hanging dry with the buds still attached to the stems and they were still wet after 10 days.

zeNeTixGeNre

zeNeTixGeNre

I do this too. Found it works best for me since I’m in a really humid area this time of year. I tried hanging dry with the buds still attached to the stems and they were still wet after 10 days.

Ok , well that's a first I heard of people doing this
Most frown on even trimming wet , actually it's commonly something people will make fun of ya for. I personally have a super busy life so I trim when I can wet or dry.
I can say that it does damage trichomes trimming wet but not enough to deter me. Don't think I would ever cut of the stem wet but to each their own

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

This is the correct answer
I do it every time and it's always between 20-25%.
I grow perpetual also 24 plants on different days
I do each one individually

That’s how I do it too. I plant a new seed or root a cutting every week and harvest about the same to stay in plant count and stuff on hand regulations.

Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter
Ok , well that's a first I heard of people doing this
Most frown on even trimming wet , actually it's commonly something people will make fun of ya for. I personally have a super busy life so I trim when I can wet or dry.
I can say that it does damage trichomes trimming wet but not enough to deter me. Don't think I would ever cut of the stem wet but to each their own
Who is "most" you say frown on wet trimming and make fun of them? lol, Like I said, I have trimmed wet and dry and no difference....

zeNeTixGeNre

zeNeTixGeNre

yea sos that's the whole plant ,stems,after leaves and all....even a few chunks of trellis every now and then,lol.

Figured that after I was writing my response

I take each plant and trim the large fans, then cut away from main stalk so it fits on a standard 1000g table scale. Almost always 20% of the wet weight manacured and de-stemmed when dry.

zeNeTixGeNre

zeNeTixGeNre

Who is "most" you say frown on wet trimming and make fun of them? lol, Like I said, I have trimmed wet and dry and no difference....
All the super cool ig growers ......

I'm not criticizing you root or I wouldn't of said I trim wet
The thinking is that the leaves are dry and easier to cut away from the bud without damaging wet trichomes

Latest posts

Top Bottom