Posting for Law Enforcement

• Thread starter t7rln
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
TortureKill

TortureKill

Lots of good info here. I agree, I would never walk the cops thru my house.. legal or not, they are NOT WELCOME.

U

up yours

I just have an enlarged photocopy of my card framed next to the entrance.

I also have 2 officers I'm teaching right now,lol. ne statey and one local. I invited them here to sign over my confidentiality. I got nothing to hide and want local LEA to know I have an open door policy.

One of the officers that showed up has a sick aunt. I'm teaching him, he's teaching her. He knew about the statey who's wife has cancer and gave him my number.

I've also had the FD here to inspect my room. EXCELLENT resource right there for you legal folks. I was so sure I was set up all primo till they pointed out a few electrical no no's. I feel much safer and smarter about my grows now. Not to mention, I got free security. I go to work at 2am and when I leave, I wave to the officers who now use my corner to hang out and watch traffic. I'll bring them out a pot of coffee once in awhile.

It's a new world folks.
Thanks to you for such a great attitudethis is truly a day I thought would never comemuch love and respect to all. up yours

MileHighChic

MileHighChic

I do have a posting in my growroom that is similar to that document. It is made for the state of Colorado.

MEDICAL MARIJUANA

Pursuant To Colorado Constitutional Amendment 20 (6CCR 1006-2), this is a notification of compliance with the law. This garden is maintained by the signed "Patient" and/or "Caregiver", as defined by Amendment 20, specifically with the sole intent to treat the debilitating conditions of the undersigned patient.

If you are a law enforcement official, you are hereby notified, if materials located in this garden are to be confiscated, it if your responsibility to maintain this garden until guilt is proven in a court of law. (Statue 0-4-287 II(e). If any property is damaged, law enforcement will be held responsible and compensation will be allocated to the patient.

It is your responsibility to understand the law. Please contact the Department of Health before proceeding with the investigation.

Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment
4300 Cherry Creek Drive South
Denver, CO 80246-1530
1-303-692-2184 Debra Tuengue

Our garden did get raided by two police officers last year. They were nice as hell to us! I was pretty nervous at first and showed them this notice posted on the door of the growroom. Then, I showed them our Medical Marijuana licenses and copies of our patient's licenses. One cop was super nice and asked what strains I was growing..lol and then he commented like "Oh I don't want to disturb their flowering period" and I thought to myself..wow, he knows too much. He probably smokes,too.

Well, we had 73 plants and they were fine with that. Overall, I guess we got lucky and they left with no problems. That is my story, folks!

O

OZUT

Legal or not, there's no need for them to check it out. It's not a matter of having something to hide. It's like the cop that pulls you over for a traffic violation but asks to look in the trunk or search your car. Absolutely no need to and it's not that you have something to hide.

What do you think he's going to do when he needs to kiss ass for a promotion or needs a grow house take down for his personal advancement or gain? Can't trust those bastards....

U

up yours

No one is trustworthy I have been robbed three times it is not a new day they want us in jail or dead of our illness I have been approached by drug task force because of haters I handed out my permit and my patient papers but they did not go in nor would I allow it they will have to kick in my door fuck open door

MileHighChic

MileHighChic

Well, I didn't invite them over. Our landlord knew we were medicinal marijuana patients and wanted to make sure we were under legal limits so he called them over to inspect our grow. We have moved since and grow at a seperate location now.

I hate cops..but it is better when they are nice to you instead of harassing your ass.

U

up yours

Iam posting in reference to a co/op busted in missoula mt areyou done yet (leo) this is getting old we are the ill and infirmed and some need co/ops some do not either way in town you can buy zigzags and even grinders at the local gas and go you cater to our wants but want to arrest and harass us at the same time I am tired of being slapped around you can't have your cake and eat it to confiscating bbelongings and license fees:middlefinger:sign0065:

Top Bottom