posting photos, info and diaries on THC farmer

• Thread starter Moses249
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Moses249

What are peoples thoughts on the saftey of posting info photos and diaries on this site. I dont feel like its a major security issue, but am relucantant to do so. Thoughts?

S

spiderman

interesting question. this site is owned by somebody at this address:
11400 W. Olympic Blvd. Suite 200, Los Angeles, CA 90064. i'm not sure if le could obtain a court order to get our ip addresses or not. would be interested to hear what the site owner's attorney would say about it...

S

spiderman

"Law enforcement can also use a pen/trap tap to get the following information from your ISP:

e-mail header information other than the subject line,
your IP address,
the IP address of computers you communicate with, and
possibly a list of all Web sites you visit.
A pen/trap is defined in the Patriot Act as “a device or process which records or decodes dialing, routing, addressing, or signaling information transmitted by an instrument or facility from which a wire or electronic communication is transmitted, provided, however, that such information shall not include the contents of any communication.” To read more on the definition go to www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/html/uscode18/usc_sec_18_00003127----000-.html. In order to use a pen/trap wiretap, law enforcement only needs to establish that such information is relevant to an ongoing investigation. This is a lower standard than the probable cause standard required for a search warrant."

https://ssd.eff.org/wire/govt/pen-registers

jyip

jyip

spiderman,,,
interesting post with owner being in los angeles,,, i had thought this site was from netherlands,,,,, either eay anything is possible,,, i tend to believe the info about lesser stnadards needed to obtain the isp order verse a PC order....I would have to assume that if they want, they can can read every word you type here or in your emails too...

personally, i think peeps r crazy posting soo much personal info on what they do, i had in past did thread on lil hobby grows,, but not 30k watt rooms producing weight every 8 weeks, med gro or not

be safe and thx 4 your post Sman

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
interesting question. this site is owned by somebody at this address:
11400 W. Olympic Blvd. Suite 200, Los Angeles, CA 90064. i'm not sure if le could obtain a court order to get our ip addresses or not. would be interested to hear what the site owner's attorney would say about it...

LOL thats called whois protection...fake address..

we do not log ips on thcfarmer :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom