Posting Pics..

• Thread starter geori
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
geori

geori

Could not find another area within the forum to ask this, so hope this is ok, or maybe the admin can move it to the right spot..

I am pretty good using forums, but for the life of me I can not figure out how to upload a pic here.

Checked out the video, and I do not see anything like what is shown in the video.

I have attempted to upload pics to Photobucket, and tried using that link when attaching a pic using bb code. Figured out that is not allowed.

Tried uploading using the photo attach icon top of post, and inserting that same photobucket url there, but again.. No go..

I read about uploading images first to the forums database.. But I just can not seem to find the steps to upload to the database, and then how to get those images from the database and attach to a post..

Lost , help !

geori

geori

Ok, figured out the upload via just navigating to an image from my computer..

But is there no way to add a pic in between text as I am typing a post, instead of just a bulk of attached pics ?

ShroomKing

ShroomKing

Best of luck. Peace

But is there no way to add a pic in between text as I am typing a post, instead of just a bulk of attached pics ?
Once you u load the file it will give you the option of full image or thumbnail.

Best of luck.
Peace

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl

Yes, the way I do it is that as I'm typing, I will upload pix and keep the cursor where I want it. Then when the pic is uploaded, as ShroomKing says, you'll get a choice of thumbnail or full size image (if you make no selection it automatically selects thumbnails). I like to hit enter a couple of times so the text isn't compressed up against the photo. Want more? Hit enter, upload more as described.

potsmoke

potsmoke

ice-cool.jpg

Not my work but it's simple as that to add images to your post's

Top Bottom