Posting With Reservation.

• Thread starter Clepidus
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Clepidus

Clepidus

Right? I kept rubbing my eyes and saying, "Is that weed?" That is fuckin' wild. I've had funky revegges, but not where it's dropped ALL serration entirely.

I've been rubbing my eyes and even pinching myself everytime I go in there to discuss the situation with the girls. We had a nice long talk last night and since I bought a decent PH meter to keep them happy, now they are going to suck it up and put a hell of a show on for me. We will see if the keep their word.

Clepidus

Clepidus

Its not mine....yet...lol.
It belongs to @Clepidus

It was cut in flower but it was only a couple days in and I really did not think it had changed enough to screw me up. All of the cuttings were taken at the same time and I didn't deviate through out my process.

I did have way lower lights on in thier and my yield was actually only slightly over 1oz per plant.

I'm kind of tempted to take a couple cuts off of it in its deformed state just to see if they will root that way or show more normal leaf formation, I just don't want to stress it anymore.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Or flip that thought over, and keep that one cut going to see if it continues with the non-serrated leaves. There are still plenty of people who look for a plant that doesn't look like cannabis, but still gets you just as high.

Clepidus

Clepidus

Great idea Seamaiden. I am going to pull it out right before flower if it is still looking this way. I noticed today a new leaf that looks serrated.

Sativied

Sativied

Ruler of the Whorled
Supporter
Just noticed another reveg elsewhere that developed in a similar way:

Reveg

Clepidus

Clepidus

Just noticed another reveg elsewhere that developed in a similar way:

View attachment 487111
I ended up pulling mine today as I am dropping my light to flower throughout this week. It was just starting to show serated leaves but I think it might have gone hermie on me. I didn't want to risk it. If only it was just a little warmer out I would have gave it a shot outside.

On another note I pulled the other runt I had as well. It had absolutely no roots on it. I don't know how it made it so long. It didn't really grow but it had some tiny perky fan leaves.

QuantumGen

QuantumGen

View attachment 485624 View attachment 485625 View attachment 485625 View attachment 485624

My setup is a 4x8x8 tent with 2 Mars II 1600 switchable phase lights. I have a 6" intake from the living area of the room and a 6" exhaust pulling through a can 50 filter.

My temp inside the tent stays about 78* f while light is on and drops to about 72* f during my 6 hours of dark.

I am running using roots original with a super soil mix that I used outdoors in the past.

I am in 5 gal nursery pots and I am watering from the bottom which seems to be working fine.

I have been feeding once per week using fox farms grow big once and then fresh water the second time and big grow the third watering/feeding.

I took several clones when I switched to flower on my first grow. I lost one and I have one that for lack of better description reminds me of a pepper plant. (I have never grown vegetables and there is no known way I could have cross contaminated something that I know of.

I have had people tell me I am flat out nuts on other forums so I hope I get better responses here. As you can see from the pictures all but one plant looks good. If there are any doubts, I still have a few mini leaves at the main stalk that haven't changed.
What kind of hormones or gels or powder or solutions did you use on the clones?

Clepidus

Clepidus

I use clonex mixed in the aeroponic solution. It was just slightly into flower when I decided to take the clone. Thanks for the reply Quantum.

QuantumGen

QuantumGen

I use clonex mixed in the aeroponic solution. It was just slightly into flower when I decided to take the clone. Thanks for the reply Quantum.
Ive had similar weird looking results from both. The groth tip changes what it is producing when you induce flowering. So when you reveg(take clones @that point) those ramifications to the growth must g-r-O-W out before the new, normal growth is produced. My take. I could easily be wrong with what happened, but seems plausible.

Clepidus

Clepidus

I'm pretty sure you are right QuantumGen! I fully believe that's exactly what happened.

Clepidus

Clepidus

Yes they were. I think this one may have had a plugged up spray tip under it while rooting so that would be the only difference.

Latest posts

Top Bottom