Pot-flavored E-cigarette Makes It Big Debut - (come-on Really)

• Thread starter indicabush
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
indicabush

indicabush

Like the taste and smell of cannabis, but don’t like the effects? Problem solved.

Dutch company E-njoint has launched an “e-joint” that tastes like marijuana, but “contains no THC, CBD, nicotine, tar or toxins”. The e-cig peddler promises the device is completely legal, and “still gives smokers a high-like feeling.”

“The disposable product is 100% THC free and will therefore not make you high but will give you a nice relaxing feeling,” E-njoint states.

A single store in America currently carries the e-joint, and the popularity of e-cigarettes is increasing, with an estimated 3.5 million units sold in 2012.

E-cigarettes combine a small battery and atomizer that creates an inhaled mist from a liquid that’s usually composed of propylene glycol, glycerin, and flavoring (in e-joint’s case, terpenes). Some e-juice contains nicotine, others do not. Medical cannabis and recreational cannabis consumers have also adopted the technology — leading to a wide variety of vaporizers that work with cannabis flowers, and extracts.

The law and cultural norms have lagged behind adoption of the decades-old Chinese technology. With more and more vapers blowing clouds in public places, e-cigarettes have earned the ire of California legislators, who are proposing banning e-cigarette use anywhere tobacco smoking is also banned.

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
bout 2 years ago a company called myfreedomsmokes offered a cannabis flavored e-juice.. Was not innovative at all, tasted like cabbage and ass... was just horrible... Novel at best, and if you scour ebay im sure you could find more juices along the same lines or even worse flavors..

I prefer to buy flavors and base and mix my own flavors.. Why pay more for something you can make your self?

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Like the taste and smell of cannabis, but don’t like the effects? Problem solved.

Dutch company E-njoint has launched an “e-joint” that tastes like marijuana, but “contains no THC, CBD, nicotine, tar or toxins”. The e-cig peddler promises the device is completely legal, and “still gives smokers a high-like feeling.”

“The disposable product is 100% THC free and will therefore not make you high but will give you a nice relaxing feeling,” E-njoint states.

A single store in America currently carries the e-joint, and the popularity of e-cigarettes is increasing, with an estimated 3.5 million units sold in 2012.

E-cigarettes combine a small battery and atomizer that creates an inhaled mist from a liquid that’s usually composed of propylene glycol, glycerin, and flavoring (in e-joint’s case, terpenes). Some e-juice contains nicotine, others do not. Medical cannabis and recreational cannabis consumers have also adopted the technology — leading to a wide variety of vaporizers that work with cannabis flowers, and extracts.

The law and cultural norms have lagged behind adoption of the decades-old Chinese technology. With more and more vapers blowing clouds in public places, e-cigarettes have earned the ire of California legislators, who are proposing banning e-cigarette use anywhere tobacco smoking is also banned.

* cactus sits pondering just what the sense is in this*

Why would anyone want to just have a cannabis like taste but no bennies, buzz or medicinal value.

Og Gong

Og Gong

Rip Geologic
Actual it is not bad at all the way i make it. It taste great. It fucks you up yes it does lol I been making e juice for a couple of years and i only now experimented with a vegetable glycerine extraction with some wardareekn og. I made a refreshing strawberry vape. I'm hoping this can ween me off nicotine. The vape with normal e juice got me off analog cigarettes 3 years now. I just make my mix for normal e liquid and replace the nicotine part with my vg extraction. The trick with the flavor is to add some extreme ice to neutralize that flat ass taste lmao. If i drip the extraction straight there is no ceiling lol at 1ml you will be feeling goood but taste flat pop corny. Its like a cross between vaping and edibles but more controllable. I use subcool vg tincture from HT cook book. That's it.

neverbreak

neverbreak

haha. i would think that this would cause a little to much unwanted attention from passers by in some states...

-neverbreak

Top Bottom