Pot Leaf Joint

• Thread starter deadcat
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
deadcat

deadcat

Figured I would give it a try, worked really good. Very difficult to roll though, similar to rolling a blunt with backwoods wraps.

Here's what I did...

After harvesting, cut off the leafs and let dry for 2 days:

IMG_02371.JPG

Cut off a leaf (I used the center for this one):

IMG_02381.JPG

Roll some bud up in it (leaf stem on inside), I used a very small amount of honey to seal it. Could have prob used warmed resin or some other THC based adhesive though I guess.

Then I let it dry over night:

IMG_02271.JPG

The end was bent afterward so I cut the tip and smoked it, tasted great, smoked great too:

IMG_02291.JPG

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

Yes sir; I love a natural wrapper! Not particularly fond of the tobacco smoke from blunt wrappers, either. I have some huge fans leaves in my garden that I use. BHO for adhesive, always!!!!! LOL nice post.

G

Green Supreme

Kudos for ingenuity, but I pick all the leaf out of my joints. Ack. Peace GS

deadcat

deadcat

Yes sir; I love a natural wrapper! Not particularly fond of the tobacco smoke from blunt wrappers, either. I have some huge fans leaves in my garden that I use. BHO for adhesive, always!!!!! LOL nice post.

BHO, good option!

Kudos for ingenuity, but I pick all the leaf out of my joints. Ack. Peace GS

Better than paper IMO, taste much better also.

Thanks guys.

M

mdTHC420

love the ingenuity. prob better with trich laden leaf. gotta try that in a few days. u think it matters if its a veg or flower leaf?

F

f1ydave

I wouldn't recommend doing this. I read somewhere that the plant matter is poisonous.

Otherwise people would be rolling with it and making salads, etc...

stanknugzz77

stanknugzz77

I wouldn't recommend doing this. I read somewhere that the plant matter is poisonous.

Wha??? No offense LOL, but that just sounds dumb!

-nugzz

deadcat

deadcat

It's safe. :sick0004: lol

deadcat

deadcat

love the ingenuity. prob better with trich laden leaf. gotta try that in a few days. u think it matters if its a veg or flower leaf?

Nah, shouldn't matter (may be better during flowering b/c they may have fallen trich's on them at this point). As long as it's big enough and drys right you'll be fine, it's VERY hard to roll though. Can be frustrating if you've never done it before.

I let the leaf sit for 2 days after cutting, then roll and leave out over night. Wish there was a better way for "on the spot" rolling with this method.

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

Try rolling it green and curing the leaf wrapper after it's rolled? It'd be at least easier to roll... and maybe with a cure, the leaf wouldn't be as harsh...

deadcat

deadcat

Try rolling it green and curing the leaf wrapper after it's rolled? It'd be at least easier to roll... and maybe with a cure, the leaf wouldn't be as harsh...

Good point I'll give that a try next time, that's usually the problem because the bud is everywhere, doesn't want to stay in the center. Just takes some practice.

T

trykome1

A for effort... er E i guess :wondering Why not looks good to me!

M

mdTHC420

i was thinkin for shits n giggles i took a fatty fan leaf, cut the largest to the width or a zigzag, and is now drying getting pressed in my phone. i was thinking that one of the cheap joint/cig rolling machines would make this a lot easier to slip in and roll up well.

Ohiofarmer

Ohiofarmer

Just throwin in my knowledge of pure cannabis cigars etc. Around here back when they use to be sold they were called tie-dye sticks and cost 120 bucks for 2. They can be made into a small joint style or a cigar style. They are very labor intesive to make. First you take a wooden BBQ sqewer and you rub it down with baking soda, after that you coat the sqewer with a warm cannabis extraction of your choice. Preferably some triple-run oil. then you coat the the stick with high quality ground bud preferably with some dry sift hash added for flavour. Then you let this base stick dry. Once dry you coat again with light oil and then cover with bud leaves(the leaves you would normally trim off) it's best to hand roll the leaves around the stick. after the stick is covered, coat the whole thing again in oil and let dry, after this product is done drying and you pull the stick out of the middle you have your basic tie-dye stick, from here you repeat the process over again each time covering the thicker stick that has been created with ever so slightly larger leaves. If done all the way out you should end by covering the stick with full fan leaves and again coating with oil and set to dry. When me and my close friends would make these we would make upwards of 100 at a time. Also like i said to complete one batch of sticks will take upwards of 2 months between waiting for drying,recoating etc. Also you must use fresh leaves for this, i would also suggest making the oil from fresh buds =). After your final product is complete then you must place it in a completely wooden box of your choice, preferably a used cigar case, for 6-9 months to let everything cure and dehumidify properly, after that remove your original wood stick from the center and enjoy the ultimate cannabis connoisseur cigar! and a final word of wisdom when making these is Don't tell anyone you have them and don't sell them to anyone no matter how much they offer. the time and effort required to get these right is simply just not worth any amount of money. but do make sure you have two or three very close friends who are heavy smokers will you,as you will need it cause finishing ona these bad boys alone is probally impossible.:sun2::character0025: Haha hope this helps

Take it easy guys

"quick story= so one time in my not as bright days i ate an ounce of some shrooms we picked up in oregon, along with all the shake from a pound and washed it all down with alot of orange juice, i'm not going to go into details but by 6 in the morning 2 days later i was walking down the sidewalk butt-naked with my bubbler already packed in one hand and coffee and a lighter in the other" aaahhhhh good times good times

O yeah and their called tie -dye sticks b/c generally the people who make them have many different kinds of cannabis grown throughout the year, so every time by the time the stick was done drying a new crop would be finished so a different kind of bud would be used in each layer with a diff kinda oil, kinda like tie-dye. =)

Ohiofarmer

Ohiofarmer

sahahaha o believe me it does, haha your medicated solid for a day or two offa ona those lol. Many times we would break a piece of the joint or blunt off and put it in a bowl for a novice to smoke! lol It was hilarious one time i got 3 novices so blazed off of literally .1 off this tie-dye stick that 2 of them passed out cold and the third sat down immediatly and watched america's funniest home videos for 3 hours before asking sluggishly if it was ok if he just slept over cuz he didn't wanna drive sahaha i was rollin on the floor laughin so hard. But ya if anyone ever has the balls to make soma these send me a P.M. and we'll go to the moon together haha. Take it easy guys

:passingjoint: ....:sleepy

deadcat

deadcat

Just throwin in my knowledge of pure cannabis cigars etc. Around here back when they use to be sold they were called tie-dye sticks and cost 120 bucks for 2. They can be made into a small joint style or a cigar style. They are very labor intesive to make. First you take a wooden BBQ sqewer and you rub it down with baking soda, after that you coat the sqewer with a warm cannabis extraction of your choice. Preferably some triple-run oil. then you coat the the stick with high quality ground bud preferably with some dry sift hash added for flavour. Then you let this base stick dry. Once dry you coat again with light oil and then cover with bud leaves(the leaves you would normally trim off) it's best to hand roll the leaves around the stick. after the stick is covered, coat the whole thing again in oil and let dry, after this product is done drying and you pull the stick out of the middle you have your basic tie-dye stick, from here you repeat the process over again each time covering the thicker stick that has been created with ever so slightly larger leaves. If done all the way out you should end by covering the stick with full fan leaves and again coating with oil and set to dry. When me and my close friends would make these we would make upwards of 100 at a time. Also like i said to complete one batch of sticks will take upwards of 2 months between waiting for drying,recoating etc. Also you must use fresh leaves for this, i would also suggest making the oil from fresh buds =). After your final product is complete then you must place it in a completely wooden box of your choice, preferably a used cigar case, for 6-9 months to let everything cure and dehumidify properly, after that remove your original wood stick from the center and enjoy the ultimate cannabis connoisseur cigar! and a final word of wisdom when making these is Don't tell anyone you have them and don't sell them to anyone no matter how much they offer. the time and effort required to get these right is simply just not worth any amount of money. but do make sure you have two or three very close friends who are heavy smokers will you,as you will need it cause finishing ona these bad boys alone is probally impossible.:sun2::character0025: Haha hope this helps

Take it easy guys

"quick story= so one time in my not as bright days i ate an ounce of some shrooms we picked up in oregon, along with all the shake from a pound and washed it all down with alot of orange juice, i'm not going to go into details but by 6 in the morning 2 days later i was walking down the sidewalk butt-naked with my bubbler already packed in one hand and coffee and a lighter in the other" aaahhhhh good times good times

O yeah and their called tie -dye sticks b/c generally the people who make them have many different kinds of cannabis grown throughout the year, so every time by the time the stick was done drying a new crop would be finished so a different kind of bud would be used in each layer with a diff kinda oil, kinda like tie-dye. =)

NICE! Gonna have to try that (the pot joint recipe not running down the sidewalk naked, lol).

M

michmj

Big ups for creativity! StawD is totally right that the leaves are only safe if you know what was sprayed, although since you are the grower, I'm sure you wouldn't toke on anything too nasty. I'll stick to vaping though.

deadcat

deadcat

Big ups for creativity! StawD is totally right that the leaves are only safe if you know what was sprayed, although since you are the grower, I'm sure you wouldn't toke on anything too nasty. I'll stick to vaping though.

Thanks man.

Yeah definitely about the spray, I was just saying the plant matter itself was not poisonous like f1ydave had suggested it might be.

Latest posts

Top Bottom