Pot Shrinks Tumors; Government Knew in '74

• Thread starter Cali smoke
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Luke OReilly

Luke OReilly

Yet again weed seems to be the cure all. My grandfather had very bad asthma and his doctor told him "I should not tell you this but the only thing that may help you asthma is marijuana". This is the 80's before it was as common to see the phase medical marijuana and my grandfather never did try it simply because is it against the law. It would be nice to see the governments of North America take a step out of the dark ages and stop keeping people from the medicine that can help them. The world needs to know of this sort of research so that we may push the governments of the world to back down on prohibition. Marijuana has never hurt anyone, the only pain related to marijuana has come because it is illegal.

LexLuthor

LexLuthor

If you are talking about the allopathic/modern medicine field, they will treat you like shit if you choose to do things outside their allotted treatment plans. After breaking your ass with 9-12 years plus in schooling and $200-$300k in student loan debt they will set you up to look like a quack , destroy your professionial and personal life and take away your license. MD's are nothing but boot-licking lackeys for Big Pharma, pawns of the Medical Mafia.

Yes my words are stern against the med profession...because of articles like this one.

And the suffering and dying continues.

I understand your point of view and agree with you when it comes to the Government and Big Pharma, but, at the same time people should have respect for doctors and anybody that wants to become an MD to help people. Doctors save lifes on a daily basis and if you or someone you care about had a horrible accident (hypothetically) and needed immediate surgery to save their life I'm sure you wouldn't have a problem with that doctor. There are always gonna be good and bad people in every aspect of life and we shouldn't think everybody on Earth that is an MD is some evil, corrupt doctor, because thats not the case. I believe most doctors actually have little to do with curing diseases and should not be blamed for the cover-ups our Government and the media are doing. Scientists are the ones finding most cures and if the Government and/or the media covers it up then there is nothing the average MD can do about it.

K

kolah

Take a gander at the number of people who die from pharma drugs which were prescribed by MD's. Then total up all the people killed and maimed by cancer treatments that don't work like chemo, radiation and butcher surgery. Not to mention all the dead and maimed babies and children destroyed by vaccines.

datDANK

datDANK

if every single human on earth just ate organic fruits and vegetables we'd all be cured.. but everyone already knows that

LexLuthor

LexLuthor

Take a gander at the number of people who die from pharma drugs which were prescribed by MD's. Then total up all the people killed and maimed by cancer treatments that don't work like chemo, radiation and butcher surgery. Not to mention all the dead and maimed babies and children destroyed by vaccines.

Take a gander at the number of people saved by MD's. Alot of pharma drugs help alot of people, the majority of people that die from prescription drugs is because they abuse them. I know alot of people in my neighborhood that are drug addicts and it's there choice when they buy pills off the streets and pop 7 xanax and 12 percocets at the same time, don't blame everything on doctors. My aunt had breast cancer and she went through the "deadly" chemo treatment and now she's better then ever, my neighbor has cancer and the doctor gave her less then 2 years to live, but without the chemo treatment she would of been dead already. Everybody reacts differently to chemo and radiation, some people's bodies can handle it and it helps them and others reject it. You are so quick to negatively judge our current way of handling cancer patients so why haven't you come up with a better alternative???? The majority of MD's are doing there job and saving people everyday so when people die from treatment that there body rejected don't blame it on the doctor, it's not there fault our Government is hiding better medicine. It's the citizens of America that allowed politicians to outlaw cannabis in the early 1900's, so modern MD's have nothing to do with the current status of medical marijuana.

I do not agree with Big Pharma, I believe marijuana should be legal for medicinal purposes across all 50 states. If the Federal Government makes marijuana legal for medical use then all doctors will be allowed to prescribe it, but, until then they are just doing what they are allowed to do.

K

kolah

Nowadays, I just spout out my opinions. I don't debate or back up my claims. Been there, done that....and found out it was just a big waste of time. :)

I do admit it is nice to have individual opinions and I respect yours as well. Cheers!

LexLuthor

LexLuthor

I respect your opinion as well (I actually agreed with you in my 1st post) ;). Everybody has there own beliefs and its nice to have a conversation with somebody without it turning into an argument. Nice to meet you by the way, kolah.

S

Stoopid J

Just like the Government to keep natural, holistic cures/remedies.

Damn the man, save the Empire!!!

T

ToastyRoadie

Take a gander at the number of people saved by MD's. Alot of pharma drugs help alot of people, the majority of people that die from prescription drugs is because they abuse them. I know alot of people in my neighborhood that are drug addicts and it's there choice when they buy pills off the streets and pop 7 xanax and 12 percocets at the same time, don't blame everything on doctors. My aunt had breast cancer and she went through the "deadly" chemo treatment and now she's better then ever, my neighbor has cancer and the doctor gave her less then 2 years to live, but without the chemo treatment she would of been dead already. Everybody reacts differently to chemo and radiation, some people's bodies can handle it and it helps them and others reject it. You are so quick to negatively judge our current way of handling cancer patients so why haven't you come up with a better alternative???? The majority of MD's are doing there job and saving people everyday so when people die from treatment that there body rejected don't blame it on the doctor, it's not there fault our Government is hiding better medicine. It's the citizens of America that allowed politicians to outlaw cannabis in the early 1900's, so modern MD's have nothing to do with the current status of medical marijuana.

I do not agree with Big Pharma, I believe marijuana should be legal for medicinal purposes across all 50 states. If the Federal Government makes marijuana legal for medical use then all doctors will be allowed to prescribe it, but, until then they are just doing what they are allowed to do.

Let's take a gander, shall we? I'm ready, post up what you have and I'll do the same.

But first, let me try and disect your post.

You said: Alot of pharma drugs help alot of people, the majority of people that die from prescription drugs is because they abuse them.

Got a link? Sources?

You said: I know alot of people in my neighborhood that are drug addicts and it's there choice when they buy pills off the streets and pop 7 xanax and 12 percocets at the same time, don't blame everything on doctors.

Really? So it's the victims fault they are given combinations of extremly addictive pills? Wow, again, source, link or something besides your naive opinion.

You said: My aunt had breast cancer and she went through the "deadly" chemo treatment and now she's better then ever, my neighbor has cancer and the doctor gave her less then 2 years to live, but without the chemo treatment she would of been dead already. Everybody reacts differently to chemo and radiation, some people's bodies can handle it and it helps them and others reject it.

You are obviously ignorant about the trillion dollar a year cancer industry, but hopefully you are willing to change. Everyone ultimately reacts the same to these barbaric treatments, they die from the treatments.

There are studies that show current cancer treatments of cut, poison and burn (surgery, chemo and radiation) have less than a 5% success rate over all in a 5 year window. How in the world is that a good thing? They all end up dying of the treatments as these so called treatments are extremly barbaric in nature.

There is another study that shows doctors wouldn't take the current treatment or prescribe it to close family members. I'll be happy to post links in a bit when I can.

You said: You are so quick to negatively judge our current way of handling cancer patients so why haven't you come up with a better alternative????

There are many "better alternatives" that all get supressed by the gov, cannabis is a perfect case in point.

You said: The majority of MD's are doing there job and saving people everyday so when people die from treatment that there body rejected don't blame it on the doctor, it's not there fault our Government is hiding better medicine. It's the citizens of America that allowed politicians to outlaw cannabis in the early 1900's, so modern MD's have nothing to do with the current status of medical marijuana.

Again, sources, links. This sounds like your opinion and nothing more. My guess is you have family or some tie in to the medical industry or are just plain ignorant. You obviously don't know what you're talking about if you blame the citizens of the 1930's, lol, that's just funny right there.

You said: I do not agree with Big Pharma, I believe marijuana should be legal for medicinal purposes across all 50 states. If the Federal Government makes marijuana legal for medical use then all doctors will be allowed to prescribe it, but, until then they are just doing what they are allowed to do.

There are currently many doctors prescribing it in medical states where the feds would like to shut it down. Why should we wait on the feds?

Be back later with some links and studies if you are interested to back up what I've stated here, just ask.

Peace...:D

K

kolah

Debating on this type of stuff is usually fruitless. People believe what they want to believe or better yet people believe what they already have ingrained and cemented in their minds. And their ego does not allow them to say," Hey, I fucked up and was wrong." The same goes with the vaccine controversy. The average person has a hard time admitting they were duped for their entire lifetime. My guess is that maybe one percent of people will change their views.

I must admit that I am seeing more and more brave medical professionals coming out and admitting the downfalls and lies about the medical industry ( a good read is "Medical Mafia"). Remember that the "Holy of all Holy's" called Modern Medicine is a corporate giant industry, almost a religious cult. Their spiffy white coats, the Holy "pendant" (the stethoscope around the neck), the high priests (the big wig CEO and doctors), their sacred Holy Water (vaccines) and their entire dogma is very cultish to me. For many of it's dedicated followers, modern medicine (aka allopathic medicine) is NEVER to be questioned, but only accepted in blind faith. IMO, it is a perfect example of sheep mentality and the loss of people to think for themselves. And for many they are just trusting honest people who believe what they are told. I think people are waking up though but not quick enough IMO.

LexLuthor

LexLuthor

Let's take a gander, shall we? I'm ready, post up what you have and I'll do the same.

But first, let me try and disect your post.

You said: Alot of pharma drugs help alot of people, the majority of people that die from prescription drugs is because they abuse them.

Got a link? Sources?

You said: I know alot of people in my neighborhood that are drug addicts and it's there choice when they buy pills off the streets and pop 7 xanax and 12 percocets at the same time, don't blame everything on doctors.

Really? So it's the victims fault they are given combinations of extremly addictive pills? Wow, again, source, link or something besides your naive opinion.

You said:My aunt had breast cancer and she went through the "deadly" chemo treatment and now she's better then ever, my neighbor has cancer and the doctor gave her less then 2 years to live, but without the chemo treatment she would of been dead already. Everybody reacts differently to chemo and radiation, some people's bodies can handle it and it helps them and others reject it.

You are obviously ignorant about the trillion dollar a year cancer industry, but hopefully you are willing to change. Everyone ultimately reacts the same to these barbaric treatments, they die from the treatments.

There are studies that show current cancer treatments of cut, poison and burn (surgery, chemo and radiation) have less than a 5% success rate over all in a 5 year window. How in the world is that a good thing? They all end up dying of the treatments as these so called treatments are extremly barbaric in nature.

There is another study that shows doctors wouldn't take the current treatment or prescribe it to close family members. I'll be happy to post links in a bit when I can.

You said: You are so quick to negatively judge our current way of handling cancer patients so why haven't you come up with a better alternative????

There are many "better alternatives" that all get supressed by the gov, cannabis is a perfect case in point.

You said: The majority of MD's are doing there job and saving people everyday so when people die from treatment that there body rejected don't blame it on the doctor, it's not there fault our Government is hiding better medicine. It's the citizens of America that allowed politicians to outlaw cannabis in the early 1900's, so modern MD's have nothing to do with the current status of medical marijuana.

Again, sources, links. This sounds like your opinion and nothing more. My guess is you have family or some tie in to the medical industry or are just plain ignorant. You obviously don't know what you're talking about if you blame the citizens of the 1930's, lol, that's just funny right there.

You said: I do not agree with Big Pharma, I believe marijuana should be legal for medicinal purposes across all 50 states. If the Federal Government makes marijuana legal for medical use then all doctors will be allowed to prescribe it, but, until then they are just doing what they are allowed to do.

There are currently many doctors prescribing it in medical states where the feds would like to shut it down. Why should we wait on the feds?

Be back later with some links and studies if you are interested to back up what I've stated here, just ask.

I'm not going on Google to find "sources" for everything I said, its common sense. If you don't believe me then prove me wrong by finding "sources" that say other wise.

It's not the victims fault they are prescribed deadly combinations, I was talking about drug addicts that don't have prescriptions and they buy pills "off the street", that means illegally, alot of people know opiates (percocet) and benzos (xanax) are a deadly combination and people purposely do it just to get extra high.

You don't have to post links about the chemo info, I believe you and I am not ignorant I was saying that shit off the top of my head and about people that I have seen survive. My aunt, my neighbor and my girlfriends little cousin (I didn't mention her before). I also have another aunt that died from cancer and emphysema. Maybe you are right and there is a better way of doing it, the medical industry could be doing it on purpose because they make billions of dollars from treatments like that, but, I don't believe every single doctor on Earth is in a conspiracy to keep killing people, thats what I was trying to say.

Cannabis is not an alternative to chemo, chemo actually destroys the cancer cells, but it also destroys good cells which is why it's not the best option. Cannabis cures some symptons and there needs to be alot more studies on cannabis before you say its an alternative that helps cure cancer.

My opinion?? Family ties?? Bro, are you saying doctors don't help people, thats ridiculous. Like I said before there are good and bad people, some doctors are currupt and prescribe 1000's of illegal pills to people, its called a pill mill, I use to live in Florida and I know all about it, but at the same time there are other doctors that have nothing to do with cancer patients and they operate on people for alot of other reasons. A surgeon for example operates on people that need surgery, its not like they all have to deal with cancer patients on a daily basis. So thats not my opinion, its a fact, doctors help alot of people everyday, not all doctors are good people, but the good ones do save lives.

Yes, I am blaming it on people back then because thats when it was classified as a Schedule 1 drug by the Federal Government. That means it has no medical value, which we all know is false. Cannabis has tons of medical value and until it gets taken off Schedule 1 by the Feds then we will never know its true medicinal properties. Oh...do you want a "source, link" for that too?

Some stuff that I said is my opinion, but you also said some opinions yourself.

Peace brotha ;)

T

ToastyRoadie

Debating on this type of stuff is usually fruitless. People believe what they want to believe or better yet people believe what they already have ingrained and cemented in their minds. And their ego does not allow them to say," Hey, I fucked up and was wrong." The same goes with the vaccine controversy. The average person has a hard time admitting they were duped for their entire lifetime. My guess is that maybe one percent of people will change their views.

I must admit that I am seeing more and more brave medical professionals coming out and admitting the downfalls and lies about the medical industry ( a good read is "Medical Mafia"). Remember that the "Holy of all Holy's" called Modern Medicine is a corporate giant industry, almost a religious cult. Their spiffy white coats, the Holy "pendant" (the stethoscope around the neck), the high priests (the big wig CEO and doctors), their sacred Holy Water (vaccines) and their entire dogma is very cultish to me. For many of it's dedicated followers, modern medicine (aka allopathic medicine) is NEVER to be questioned, but only accepted in blind faith. IMO, it is a perfect example of sheep mentality and the loss of people to think for themselves. And for many they are just trusting honest people who believe what they are told. I think people are waking up though but not quick enough IMO.

I must disagree, once upon a time I too was ignorant and believed along with the masses, yes masses. It is my opinion that the majority of people believe Big Pharma and the medical industry are some type of benifit. In reality, it's just a big snake oil scam.

As you may or may not know, there are natural "cures" for almost every ailment known to man. Are they F D A approved? Of course not, there's not enough money.

It took me very little time to figure that out once my eyes were opened. I'd like to think it was the heavy medicating once I became a legal patient that was responsible for opening my eyes though, or as you also say, waking up.

T

ToastyRoadie

I'm not going on Google to find "sources" for everything I said, its common sense. If you don't believe me then prove me wrong by finding "sources" that say other wise.

It's not the victims fault they are prescribed deadly combinations, I was talking about drug addicts that don't have prescriptions and they buy pills "off the street", that means illegally, alot of people know opiates (percocet) and benzos (xanax) are a deadly combination and people purposely do it just to get extra high.

You don't have to post links about the chemo info, I believe you and I am not ignorant I was saying that shit off the top of my head and about people that I have seen survive. My aunt, my neighbor and my girlfriends little cousin (I didn't mention her before). I also have another aunt that died from cancer and emphysema. Maybe you are right and there is a better way of doing it, the medical industry could be doing it on purpose because they make billions of dollars from treatments like that, but, I don't believe every single doctor on Earth is in a conspiracy to keep killing people, thats what I was trying to say.

Cannabis is not an alternative to chemo, chemo actually destroys the cancer cells, but it also destroys good cells which is why it's not the best option. Cannabis cures some symptons and there needs to be alot more studies on cannabis before you say its an alternative that helps cure cancer.

My opinion?? Family ties?? Bro, are you saying doctors don't help people, thats ridiculous. Like I said before there are good and bad people, some doctors are currupt and prescribe 1000's of illegal pills to people, its called a pill mill, I use to live in Florida and I know all about it, but at the same time there are other doctors that have nothing to do with cancer patients and they operate on people for alot of other reasons. A surgeon for example operates on people that need surgery, its not like they all have to deal with cancer patients on a daily basis. So thats not my opinion, its a fact, doctors help alot of people everyday, not all doctors are good people, but the good ones do save lives.

Yes, I am blaming it on people back then because thats when it was classified as a Schedule 1 drug by the Federal Government. That means it has no medical value, which we all know is false. Cannabis has tons of medical value and until it gets taken off Schedule 1 by the Feds then we will never know its true medicinal properties. Oh...do you want a "source, link" for that too?

Some stuff that I said is my opinion, but you also said some opinions yourself.

Peace brotha ;)

I don't have time right now, in the next day or so hopefully as I would love to link some sources and address the rest of your post.

You are wrong about cannabis, it does cure cancer. Google "Run from the cure" and "Granny Storm Crow" the latter of the two has many links from A to Z, but many on cannabis curing cancer while the first has many personal use stories.

For you to even condone chemo by saying it "destroys cancer cells" shows your ignorance, it does not cure, only kill.

Peace.......

marski420

marski420

Of course not every doctor is in on a conspiracy to keep killing people.. Doctors are however trained to push pulls, its what their best at sadly. Sure there are ER doctors which are completely different than your family doctor and they actually do save lives, where as your family doctor is most likely an over qualified pill pusher. You realize doctors get big bonuses for every 'x' amount of pills they push? My fiance went to the hospital a couple weeks ago and it turned out she had a few kidney stones, so after she was done guess what the doctor prescribes? Good ol Oxy.. and the directions say to take every 4 hours... what a joke.

People are more sick today than they have ever been, thats all the proof you need to see our current system is failing us.. Big pharma doesnt want to create a cure to anything because there is simply no money in curing people.. there is however multiple billions to be made off of peoples pain and suffering. The honest truth about medicine is it doesnt work for its intended purpose which is healing. If it doesnt work for its main purpose why defend it? People need to stop defending broken institutions, practises and traditions.. realize these things are broken and speak out in an attempt to fix them rather than just carrying on with your day, never giving it a second thought.I wish you all peace and good health.

LexLuthor

LexLuthor

I don't have time right now, in the next day or so hopefully as I would love to link some sources and address the rest of your post.

You are wrong about cannabis, it does cure cancer. Google "Run from the cure" and "Granny Storm Crow" the latter of the two has many links from A to Z, but many on cannabis curing cancer while the first has many personal use stories.

For you to even condone chemo by saying it "destroys cancer cells" shows your ignorance, it does not cure, only kill.

Peace.......

Don't waste your time with those links, I'm unsubscribed to this thread because I don't have time to argue with anybody.

LexLuthor

LexLuthor

Of course not every doctor is in on a conspiracy to keep killing people.. Doctors are however trained to push pulls, its what their best at sadly. Sure there are ER doctors which are completely different than your family doctor and they actually do save lives, where as your family doctor is most likely an over qualified pill pusher. You realize doctors get big bonuses for every 'x' amount of pills they push? My fiance went to the hospital a couple weeks ago and it turned out she had a few kidney stones, so after she was done guess what the doctor prescribes? Good ol Oxy.. and the directions say to take every 4 hours... what a joke.

People are more sick today than they have ever been, thats all the proof you need to see our current system is failing us.. Big pharma doesnt want to create a cure to anything because there is simply no money in curing people.. there is however multiple billions to be made off of peoples pain and suffering. The honest truth about medicine is it doesnt work for its intended purpose which is healing. If it doesnt work for its main purpose why defend it? People need to stop defending broken institutions, practises and traditions.. realize these things are broken and speak out in an attempt to fix them rather than just carrying on with your day, never giving it a second thought.I wish you all peace and good health.

I totally agree with you, thats exactly what I was saying. There are some bad and some good doctors, so there is no argument here. I was not defending medicine or pills, I was defending SOME doctors that somebody was saying are ALL corrupt and they try to purposely make patients sick from pills. It is true with some MD's but not all of them, thats all I'm defending.

T

ToastyRoadie

I totally agree with you, thats exactly what I was saying. There are some bad and some good doctors, so there is no argument here. I was not defending medicine or pills, I was defending SOME doctors that somebody was saying are ALL corrupt and they try to purposely make patients sick from pills. It is true with some MD's but not all of them, thats all I'm defending.

I just wonder who you might be referring to? (underlined) I didn't see that anyone said that in this thread, but now that you mention it, hmmmmm, it does look that way doesn't it.:confused:

:p

Latest posts

Top Bottom