Pot size affect yield?

• Thread starter ezenzyme
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Greatlakes

Greatlakes

Wow. What was the feed, water and maintenance like?
Its grown organically in 100% composted manure amended with dry nutes. I fed it molasses and epsome salts once every two weeks...and since manure holds the moisture like no other only had to water a little twice a week and like I said very little. Other then that just sprayed silica for foliar feeds and actinovate to prevent bud rot (which I wished i would have known about that sooner)

Maintaining it wasnt too bad. Scrogged when i first transplanted ... then after that it was just topping and fimming until july...then let them do their thing. :)

ezenzyme

ezenzyme

Damn nice job.
Its grown organically in 100% composted manure amended with dry nutes. I fed it molasses and epsome salts once every two weeks...and since manure holds the moisture like no other only had to water a little twice a week and like I said very little. Other then that just sprayed silica for foliar feeds and actinovate to prevent bud rot (which I wished i would have known about that sooner)

Maintaining it wasnt too bad. Scrogged when i first transplanted ... then after that it was just topping and fimming until july...then let them do their thing. :)
Was wondering when some organic cats would poke their heads in, i would love to see what you could do outta a 600 or 1000 gallon pot!!!! Hows things looking this season for you, got some babes above ground?, i imagine you start early to rock girls like that

Greatlakes

Greatlakes

Thank you! Lol yeah I'm curious to see what I could do as well but sadly this yr I can not grow in my usual spot. Pipelines coming through so my spot is dead.
I usually start the beginning of feb, but since I am doing a monster cropping experiment this yr they were started earlier.

I actually have to do a guerrilla style grow this yr and will only be In 50 gallons in ground vs my usual 400

I've always wanted to guerilla grow so I'm pretty excited to see what I can pull off.

shaganja

shaganja

Wow, your not kidding! All it did was stick to my shoes! Water holding capacity for composted cow poop is amazing!

BogartAmungus

BogartAmungus

Hello all! Does pot size effect yield? In my case i have been running 65 to 200 gal pots, and i think that upping to a 600 will increse plant size and therefore yield. BTW this 600 is huge ten feet across and 35in deep approx
Daaaamn how big is your tent?! 🤣

BogartAmungus

BogartAmungus

Dang it I'm following the link and replying to old ass posts 😁

Top Bottom