Pot Size

• Thread starter plm
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

heisen

Well that proves everything right ahaha
these are not your pictures.they are screenshots you stole from somewhere.you uploaded them and when u go to save the file the name of them are screenshots taken today.Your a phony.if you took those pictures they would file names and not be screenshots.Your a piece of shit dude plain and simple.

H

heisen

My bad, I may have caught the middle of something. If you were talking about autos I would agree not to top or bend to prevent slowing growth. They have a very short veg life and should not be slowed.
thats a myth that has been debunked.look at my grow glutten for punishment.In no way shape or form do autos stop growing or stunt when topped.

brazel

brazel

you aint done shit!
Show some pics!
You didnt even know what training techniques were called..
I call bullshit on everything your saying,
Igaf less ab

you been here almost 4 years and you have accumulated 9 likes!
nuff said....
I haven't been on forums for years cause it gets tiring arguing with morons that go to a grow sorry fool store do one grow and act like their masters and won't listen to any other thing cuz they know everything.

I guarantee you did the same.

No, then please drop knowledge on me, impress me, what books have you read? Please, tell any scientific knowledge you have learned and where you learned it from and shut me up shut me up instantly prove yourself...

If either one of you will give me a background to the learning about botany I will praise you and give you a high-five and be silenced

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

I haven't been on forums for years cause it gets tiring arguing with morons that go to a grow sorry fool store do one grow and act like their masters and won't listen to any other thing cuz they know everything.

No, then please drop knowledge on me, impress me, what books have you read? Please, tell any scientific knowledge you have learned and where you learned it from and shut me up shut me up instantly prove yourself...

If either one of you will give me a background to the learning about botany I will praise you and give you a high-five and be silenced
This is my last post to you!
I dont care!
Dont tag me, dont quote me, dont reply to me, and watch your mouth too calling me a fan boy cause next time you wont have a profile to do it from!
Our conversation ends now!

brazel

brazel

these are not your pictures.they are screenshots you stole from somewhere.you uploaded them and when u go to save the file the name of them are screenshots taken today.Your a phony.if you took those pictures they would file names and not be screenshots.Your a piece of shit dude plain and simple.
I screen shot my pictures so I can find them easy and at the top of my pics and to crop the phone notifications.
Do a Google image search!

Prove your words before you run your mouth.

H

heisen

This is my last post to you!
I dont care!
Dont tag me, dont quote me, dont reply to me, and watch your mouth too calling me a fan boy cause next time you wont have a profile to do it from!
Our conversation ends now!
his pics are screen shots man stolen from someone else on IG.besides that the pics he stole dont even look that good

BudBogart

BudBogart

No body is here to impress you, and you haven't impressed anyone.If you're not here to learn and to share about growing cannabis, why are you here?

brazel

brazel

thats a myth that has been debunked.look at my grow glutten for punishment.In no way shape or form do autos stop growing or stunt when topped.
Anything stops growing if you cut it! You really think you could top your plants and it doesn't stunt the growth at all!!!!!!?????

H

heisen

I screen shot my pictures so I can find them easy and at the top of my pics and to crop the phone notifications.
Do a Google image search!

Prove your words before you run your mouth.
your a liar.Why do you have roots on a plant from an aeroponic cloner if you grow all organic.

H

heisen

even if that last pic was yours i would not be boasting that pic up.plants look underfed and overwatered.That pic belongs in the infirmary for shitty plants.SMH and your trying to give advice to someone.LOL

brazel

brazel

No body is here to impress you, and you haven't impressed anyone.If you're not here to learn and to share about growing cannabis, why are you here?
Go back and read all the post. I've been called a lair, troll, kid....
That's all i been trying to do was share knowledge and I have been attacked around every corner. The only reason i say impress me cause the ones attacking me for trying to share knowledge are relentless and have no basis.

H

heisen

Anything stops growing if you cut it! You really think you could top your plants and it doesn't stunt the growth at all!!!!!!?????
not if they are healthy and in tip top shape.Just cause your plants look like shit and struggle after they get topped dont mean mine do.adding any stress to struggling plants will always slow them down.I top my girls and they ask for more.

brazel

brazel

your a liar.Why do you have roots on a plant from an aeroponic cloner if you grow all organic.
That's from a mist clone machine I made and only using aloe Vera and coconut water. And making clones isn't growing, that's rooting but besides it is organic

brazel

brazel

not if they are healthy and in tip top shape.Just cause your plants look like shit and struggle after they get topped dont mean mine do.adding any stress to struggling plants will always slow them down.I top my girls and they ask for more.
Ok

H

heisen

That's from a mist clone machine I made and only using aloe Vera and coconut water. And making clones isn't growing, that's rooting but besides it is organic
so you dont add anything else to prevent rotten stems.man you are full of shit.coconut water at room temp in 3 days would be rotten as fuk.

brazel

brazel

so you dont add anything else to prevent rotten stems.man you are full of shit.coconut water at room temp in 3 days would be rotten as fuk.
I cut my clone, put into glass of coconut water then when I'm done with all my cuts I push the stem into a leaf of aloe then into rapid rooters but I turn my rooters upside down and poke a new hole for them or I put them straight into the fog machine. Sorry I was wrong when I said mist, I meant fog.

brazel

brazel

Instead of arguing why don't we learn from each other? You try the way I take clones and I'll try yours! Surely neither one of us would have a reason to lie because we're both after the same thing beneficial results and we would Witness that first hand by doing a comparison

brazel

brazel

I honestly just want to share what I've learned, in no way do I mean to disrespect, put down, disencourage or be negative but I admit at times I can get heated as can anyone.
If you ever feel like bouncing ideas off each other I'd love to, some of your stuff I don't agree with some of my stuff you won't agree with but that grow of Autos you did was pretty f****** rad!

H

heisen

I cut my clone, put into glass of coconut water then when I'm done with all my cuts I push the stem into a leaf of aloe then into rapid rooters but I turn my rooters upside down and poke a new hole for them or I put them straight into the fog machine. Sorry I was wrong when I said mist, I meant fog.
wtf?that clone has a collar on it.did you peel off the rapid rooter after it grew roots.come on man.foggers are the worse.turns stems to mush city.I am not buying what your selling man.sorry

Latest posts

Top Bottom