Pot Size

• Thread starter plm
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
that's what I was getting at.that water going in that bucket is coming from the tap.its kind of a counterproductive setup and as soon as the water hits the soil it's over.i just hate posers and for someone to suggest GGG without knowing who thugpug is just rubbed me wrong.and than to say topping plants stunts them is spreading bs info.
I hear what your sayn.

Organikz

Organikz

Damn dude you're ragging the guy for an awesome vortex compost tea brew setup and you don't know what it is.

brazel

brazel

Look up sackmastaflex on ig and call that dude a fan boy for using bottled nutes.
I said fanboy because you stick to your products and attack anything different.
You've constantly ripped on me, but I don't mind.
The air is only for agitation. I don't know why you keep saying when it hits the soil it's over.
Sorry I don't know who the testers are! And why would I even wanna know? Hell I don't even know the breeders names.
When I said topping stunts the growth what I meant by that is it takes time for the vertical to grow again I didn't mean the plant will be permanently stunted my bad.
So if you have limited time I wouldn't top my plants

brazel

brazel

shouldn't you be collecting seaweed and swamp water mixing potions of fish guts and mushrooms
Why would I want to do that when I have enough cal-mag, a bag of Epsom salts, all the ph up and down I'll ever need and more water than Lake Mead to flush my plants!
I'm good

Organikz

Organikz

C'mon guys....we all express our opinions and heisenbubble can call me a flower sniffing day tripper but ultimately all input is good. There are great benefits to hydro for someone in tight quarters and no bugs. There are benefits to organic as well and they both work.

brazel

brazel

I just think it's funny you organics guys always trying to sell your shit to bottled guys like jahova wittnesses selling religion.when the bottled guys aren't trying to convert you or giving you a hard time.
I have never tried to convert you on anything.
And yes you are that bottled guy giving me a hard time!!
But I don't mind, it's cool

I was originally asking the op how he grew and what style and different techniques he uses so I can give him a good suggestion for a pot size for his next grow.

Read my post I clearly stated that I'm not about one style is better than the other Style to each of Their Own

plm

plm

I just got a nice deal 6 seeds auto white widow from dutch passion at only 20$ it's a sale or smth, gonna put those in my 4x4 tent in 3 gal pots, sounds right? or shall i go with 4 plants in 5 gal?

Organikz

Organikz

I just got a nice deal 6 seeds auto white widow from dutch passion at only 20$ it's a sale or smth, gonna put those in my 4x4 tent in 3 gal pots, sounds right? or shall i go with 4 plants in 5 gal?
I'm sure yours won't stretch this bad as it's an auto. Be aware widow is sativa heavy. I just keep having to tie down lower and lower. Started flower at 18". Natural form.

Last edited:
H

heisen

I'm sure yours won't stretch this bad as it's an auto. Be aware widow is sativa heavy. I just keep having to tie down lower and lower. Started flower at 18". Natural form.
No worries.he got Dutch passion.its right up there with fast buds and delicious seeds

H

heisen

Sprout all 6 and grow them in a smaller.pot.i like.to start dirt plants in air pots cause they are very eat to transplant and it gets the roots really spread out.than you just unscrew the top and peel off the plastic.it does disturb the roots whatsoever or shock the plants.your gonna want to take the best 4 plants out of the 6.one or 2 may not even sprout.4 autos will be plenty for a 4x4 in 5 gal pots.

plm

plm

I have 5 autos already gifted by a friend, are those any good?
Big DevilXL Auto (Sweet Seeds)
Sweet Skunk Auto (Sweet Seeds)
La Diva Auto (Delicious Seeds)
Fruit Auto (Dinafem)
White Widow Auto (Dutch Passion)

If you guys have any other recommendation for strains, just don't hesitate to share pls. thank you.

New2dagame

New2dagame

Hey guys, I just finished my first grow and I'm a bit disappointed due to small yield, I ran 8x Critical in 4x4 tent 3gal pots under 600W HPS, vegged them for aprox 1 month and flowered for 60 days, I just don't understand what I fucked up, I managed to pull 20grams a plant that's an aprox final yield of 160+ grams, and I thought this plant would be a decent yielder or I dunno, maybe it's my first grow and I made mistake at some point.

So for my next grow, I got Critical Kush from barney's farm this time, different genetic, maybe it will go better this time, I plan to scrog them, but I am unsure of number of plants, and pot sizes, to maximize my yield in 4x4 area and get the bang for my buck.

So my options are these: 6 plants in 3 gal pots or 4 plants in 5 gal pots, either option will recieve training, top at 5th node, then wait to grow till screen and start weave etc.

So? 6 plants in 3 gal or 4 plants in 5 gal? Any other advices are welcome on how to maximize my yield in 4x4 area under 600W hps or strains recommendations that yield high and have high thc just like this critical kush.
Just hung critical kush plant . Yeild looks decent for a 3gal pot . Mayb 2.5-3.5 oz when dried . Here's a pic

IMG 8381
IMG 8384
IMG 8386
brazel

brazel

Just hung critical kush plant . Yeild looks decent for a 3gal pot . Mayb 2.5-3.5 oz when dried . Here's a pic
For a better understanding post light wattage, lights you used, fresh cut weight, dried weight, container size, veg and flower time, nutrient used or amended soil, light cycle... everything matters
Not too be a dick or disrespect but without knowing all aspects, minimal stats are worthless.
But it still looks good and I'd smoke the fuck out of it

brazel

brazel

If you want me to critique it I will but like I said I still think it's rad and I'd smoke the fuck out of it

New2dagame

New2dagame

For a better understanding post light wattage, lights you used, fresh cut weight, dried weight, container size, veg and flower time, nutrient used or amended soil, light cycle... everything matters
Not too be a dick or disrespect but without knowing all aspects, minimal stats are worthless.
But it still looks good and I'd smoke the fuck out of it
Sorry bro was just showing critical bud . Wasn't trying to tell you my Grow history for the whole cycle . Think I replied to wrong person and if not I'll make sure not to reply or add to your threads in the future . Im not detailed enough for ya. Good luck happy Grow

Latest posts

Top Bottom