Pot Too Dry

• Thread starter BrotherGreen
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

Smokin aces

If it's too dry, it's wax or PTO material, around here. I hate re-hydrated bud. Adding food to your sack is just begging for disease; please do not pass that weed on to someone with questionable health or any lung issues.

@montanamike1 , can you post a link to that research?
I agree with you. I use cvault to cure my buds. There are best way to store meds. I loved them so much I give them away to my wellness centers.

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

Rubbish. Throw the tortilla in there. If your patient has lung problems, why are they smoking anything?
Good way to develop lung problems.
Be a douche if you want. I wouldn't touch your product, knowing your attitude.

Oregon Panda

Oregon Panda

If trace mildew from vegetable matter or a flour tortilla is enough to upset the gentile balance in your patient's lungs, they probably should not be smoking.

I've had to re-hydrate a bit of weed before due to excessive heat in the drying area. That same medicine was entered in a local "caregivers cup". It was tested extensively, free of mold and pesticides and it got 4th place out of over 20 entries. only 18% thc but that is aside from the point. Judged by patients.

No one died or was sent to the hospital. Pay for unnecessary market hype if you like. Tortillas work, and a single pack of 12 will re-hydrate a few 18gal bins in an hour or so.

ohgee kush

ohgee kush

Put in a plastic bag and turn on the hot water in the tub let the bathroom get steamy that should do it.

Aladeen OG

Aladeen OG

dunk em in water.... the lighter eventually dries up the nug so you can kinda smoke it.... plus you gain soooo much weight

+1 tortilla

Billyboat

Billyboat

5 gallon bucket, fill half way with meds, place moist paper towel over top of bucket, place lid on bucket. 24 hours moist budz.

I hate it when I used to get goodies from my NorCal buddies and it always had that tortilla smell.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
That's why I liked the kale leaves so much. No testing, but I'd be happy to have my meds tested. :)

Folks, let's keep this friendly, k? Much appreciated.

salmonslammer

salmonslammer

Maybe you cant get rid of the tortilla smell because you forgot to remove the beans and cheese sorry couldn't:D resist

Sailfishdan

Sailfishdan

tortilla for the win....seriously if there is a smell left grow louder weed, or don't let it get too dry....these are fix a screw up type procedures it shouldn't be standard operating procedure....but I promise you it works....one fresh tortilla per QP check every 3-4 hours revome it when you have the moisture your looking for, sling on...

N

Noah Dove

Boveda work well,m i think i use 65% humidity AFTER buds are hung cured. Drop 1.5 to 2 units in a 5 gal buket, replace lid, add 1 humidity pack. Lasts for almost a year, the more you open it the drier they get. GREAT 4 long term storage. Also with and if is cured well, the flowers will keep curing the WHOLE time.

Blaze

Blaze

Tortillas work perfectly fine, flour are better though (havent seen the results from whole wheat though) and the brand does make a difference. If you end up with nasty smelling weed or mold because you used a kale leaf or a tortilla, it's because you had shitty moldy weed to begin with. You can also use a humidor too if you want to spend the $$ on it.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
I've only ever had my weed mold because it was too wet for other reasons, not for using the kale leaf.

EAT MORE KALE! :D

Latest posts

Top Bottom