started showing these signs, any ideas?
Image000061.jpg

Image000052.jpg

Image000042.jpg

Image000032.jpg

Image000022.jpg

Image000012.jpg

thanks in advance!

ps. the lil black spots on pic 2 aint mites its a few grains of soil lol (from when i took her cuttings)

TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
seems like a nute burns to me bro but im not a expert

O

OffTheYellz

cheers, will try 2 days ph'd water only for now see if it improves

TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
good idea keep us updated...

O

OffTheYellz

Ok, it was down to v low humidity and high temps (28% and 30c) causing the burns.
Misting frequently untill they start making more humidity themselves seems to have solved the issue.

Nutrient Burn, K def, my issue have way to similar apperences! :D

K

KrazyDan

Folior feed with with a root stimulant at very low concentration until the plants recover...it will help them sprout new roots which in turn will make the plants take off again..the damaged parts will die off and be replaced by rapid new growth as long as you PH id dialed in...

D

drfarm

very real potassium deficiency

always wondered where people get photos of bad deficiencies, i mix nutes from salt and now I know. Had to go out of town for 5 days suddenly, so set everything up and changed the res before leaving so someone else with no experience could just look in, no worries for a week. Dumbass me in the rush, i left the potassium sulfate out. So they ran 6 days with 5% of the potassium need. The res is now corrected and hopefully will resolve itself, but maybe the pics are helpful to someone with K deficiency b4 it gets so bad. This was 6 days deficient in a Chemdog D. a Bleberry and orange krush (not shown) drooped very badly and the 3rd pic is a G13/OGK X. first 2 Chemdog pics are the classic look K deficiency, I guess. :help:

K2SO4 deficient 001
K2SO4 deficient 002
K2SO4 deficient 003
GrizzleB

GrizzleB

So thats a k deficiency of being underfed k not over? Ive had issues with purple stems and k looking deficiencies ever since i started growing and cant figure it out.

D

drfarm

Grizzle , yes that is K underfed. Have now corrected the K sulfate levels in solution,but as rootfeed is slow, now foliar feeding with 2.4 grams per gallon of potassium nitrate, to help recovery. I think the K deficiency has also impaired water function, as they are drooping pretty badly, added 1.5 mils per 10 gallon of woods rooting compound. Hoping all this recovers in a couple weeks since these plants were due to flip this week. Def set that off for now.

Top Bottom