Potassium Deficiency?

• Thread starter MountainMama
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MountainMama

MountainMama

I am having some discoloration on some of my leaves. I have been looking at the charts and going through pages of other posts. To me it looks most like a potassium deficiency. Possibly some nutrient lock out going on? I was hoping for some input from some more trained eyes. These plants are clones that are in their 3rd week of flowering. They are in 15 gallon fabric pots. They are about 2 feet tall and have been that way for a little over a week now :/ They have been fed with Botanicare Pure Blend Pro. Thank you for taking the time to read my post!

Image 7jpeg
Image 5jpeg
Image 4jpeg
MountainMama

MountainMama

They where fed every 7-10 days 10 mls per gallon pure blend and 5 mls per gallon cal mag. The soil is black gold.

Apollo13

Apollo13

I think nute burn as well, I'd flush or just water for a while. I get the same in my uc when I jack the nutes up too high. UR edge teeth are burned with the tips of leaves. Easy fix.

Apollo13

Apollo13

The dirt is probably more than enough food for it. I grow some in happy frog and I can grow many plants in the same dirt. I do add ewc teas. Great stuff.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Mama, you're right, it's a problem with K. But, I think it's a toxicity rather than a deficiency. Are you using RO or distilled water? I'm not familiar with Black Gold but as I recall it's mineralized, so you should not have to add back Ca or Mg. That could be causing your problem.

Apollo13

Apollo13

I looked at black gold, I never seen it. It looks good, like 5 different mixes and good quality. A good soil needs nothing. Low nutrients harvests smoke, too high kills. So less is more. Id run it just water this year, and maybe add additives next year when u have something to compare to.

Latest posts

Top Bottom