Potassium Deficiency

• Thread starter MI Jesse
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
What is RH?
Relative humidity. It, along with temperatures, affects something called vapor pressure deficit. Measuring VPD gives you an idea of how well the plants are or are not transpiring. Transpiration is how plants move water and nutrients through their tissues, as they have no heart or lungs.

leadsled

leadsled

GrowRU
Probably is an excess of sodium and potassium. Got any pics of the plants?
Growers not only over water but they also tend to underwater.
Combine that with low rh and heat, then plants can uptake sodium very easily.
The drying out of the soil causes more sodium build up in the soil.

M

MI Jesse

Relative humidity. It, along with temperatures, affects something called vapor pressure deficit. Measuring VPD gives you an idea of how well the plants are or are not transpiring. Transpiration is how plants move water and nutrients through their tissues, as they have no heart or lungs.
40 to 50 percent RH, temps are always 68 to 74

M

MI Jesse

Probably is an excess of sodium and potassium. Got any pics of the plants?
Growers not only over water but they also tend to underwater.
Combine that with low rh and heat, then plants can uptake sodium very easily.
The drying out of the soil causes more sodium build up in the soil.
The system i use is similar to deep water culture but in dirt it's called hydrosoil. You can YouTube a video of it I bought the system from modularhydro they have videos on YouTube. I use to have over watering problems and then under watering problems also but worth this system i don't that is one problem i have solved lol

M

MI Jesse

That was my next guess as soon as that RO came up. The kicker is buildasoil I thought it might be pretty well rounded.
I'm not a rep for anyone well unless you want your house remodeled and live in metro Detroit I own a small remodeling company. I wear company shirts have logos on my truck. If you need me to frame and finish a grow room or green house now we are talking but if you want me to grow plants Ummm well that you may not be happy when you get a 1/4 to a half of my plant lol

Topofthecrop

Topofthecrop

I'm not a rep for anyone well unless you want your house remodeled and live in metro Detroit I own a small remodeling company. I wear company shirts have logos on my truck. If you need me to frame and finish a grow room or green house now we are talking but if you want me to grow plants Ummm well that you may not be happy when you get a 1/4 to a half of my plant lol
Detroit loves you man.

M

MI Jesse

You should be at 60%... 55% minimum.

40% is wicked dry for those temps.
It's normally 50% in flower is what i thought i should be at. Normally I'm at 50% should i be raising it? I have cool mist humidifier. I do let it fall to 40 at times but i thought that was ok in flower. But as i said in new and learning

M

MI Jesse

Indeed... That's why I put my ass out on the line every day and try to diagnose deficiencies... I'm getting better.:)
This is true. Not sure why people make comments as that people that feel bad about themselves always try to bring others down. The self assured person doesn't make such comments, just saying!

ken dog

ken dog

This is true. Not sure why people make comments as that people that feel bad about themselves always try to bring others down. The self assured person doesn't make such comments, just saying!

Thanks for the support... In most cases you'd be right.:)

Top Bottom