Potassium? Phosphorous? Perhaps Calcium

• Thread starter k1w1ed
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
k1w1ed

k1w1ed

Hell if I can read these leaves but the future is not looking good? May also be the azamax, neem, and green clean I have been hitting spider mites with?
Potassium phosphorous perhaps calcium
Potassium phosphorous perhaps calcium 2
Potassium phosphorous perhaps calcium 3

k1w1ed

k1w1ed

I'm leaning towards a P utilization issue here. Reddened petioles along with the uneven, blotchy necrotic areas suggest P.
I have some bone meal and thinking a tbls on top soil for each 3gal pot. Iyo would I still need to be adding 5ml CaMg+ with bio Bizz?

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
I'd make a tea as well, brew it for one day then feed that. If you're using bone meal you shouldn't need additional Ca, but if it's part of your regular regimen then keep it going for now, only change one thing at a time.

k1w1ed

k1w1ed

Could this be another issue other than P?
Two weeks later and 3 strains are still not healthy like the other 3 strains? I have put bone meal into soil and started adding bio-Bizz bloom with its P content into the feed schedule and wondering if it might be a light issue?
All input apreciated and happy New Years to all!

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Or, K issue here? I'm not reminded of light, I can't recall what you're running in that room, either.

Do you have spider mites or some other bug causing the spots I'm seeing? I suggest cleaning those dead/dying leaves out, helps give a better idea of what you're working with or against.

The bone meal takes a while to decompose and become available, have you tried making teas with it and using those? More immediate availability by doing teas here.

leadsled

leadsled

GrowRU
More details needed. But the BURN could solely be from the foliar sprays. May depend on variables you have not disclosed. Please share more about the foliar sprays.

What rate of each product?
Do you combine them all into one foliar spray or do one by one?
When do you spray? (example: lights off? one hour before lights on?)
How long do the plants dry and is the medium wet before spraying.?
What is the temp of the room when you spray the oils?

Here are the rules to follow to avoid burning.

When foliar spraying the oils:
1. make sure the plant is watered and not dried out.

2. Make sure the temp is below 80F
3. Spray at lights off and allow at least 6 hours to dry.

Phosphorus problems can also happen from ph, medium drying out and many other problems.

With all due respect. All the replys here are guesstimates and not going off any information you have provided.

Putting more-on does not always fix the problem. What if the nutritional problem is an excess not a deficiency? Then you just caused more problems.
Also can lead into trace element problems from excess P.

What type of soil do you have and are you using any nutrients?

In case you did not clean up that dead burnt up plant material.

Cut all those lower stems off and dead leaves off. Keep it Clean not only the plants but the room.

Share more information and that will help us to help you.

Hope that helps.

R

rascali

Do you have spider mites or some other bug causing the spots I'm seeing? I suggest cleaning those dead/dying leaves out, helps give a better idea of what you're working with or against.

Classic signs of a white fly infestation to my eye, another symptom of a careless grow.
As Leadsled says, clean up that understory - it'll never amount to more than a mess with those low-light conditions, and it fosters a lot of the problems you have and will get soon…

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Manganese is immobile, wouldn't a toxicity or deficiency show on top-most growth? I have to admit, Mn is one I haven't done. YET! I'll work on that. :D

Latest posts

Top Bottom