Potential deficiency or other issue

• Thread starter HFitz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
OrganicLowStress

OrganicLowStress

add cal mag as a foliar spray. just cal mag tho ... spray the leaves with low light and let the sediment settle on the leaves only shaking it off after the initial spray and then fan dry the leaves only. Do this 2-3 times a day 3-4 days a week.

LoveGrowingIt

LoveGrowingIt

Supporter
The spots remind me of spider mites. If they spread from that area, they may be caused by some sort of pest. I considered calcium deficiency, but there's not much orange coloration, and Ca deficiency spots are different sizes. I'm sure it's not magnesium deficiency.

H

HFitz

The spots remind me of spider mites. If they spread from that area, they may be caused by some sort of pest. I considered calcium deficiency, but there's not much orange coloration, and Ca deficiency spots are different sizes. I'm sure it's not magnesium deficiency.
Not spider mites luckily. These are brown and larger than spider mite stippling. These do vary in size so could be early Ca

LoveGrowingIt

LoveGrowingIt

Supporter
Not spider mites luckily. These are brown and larger than spider mite stippling. These do vary in size so could be early Ca
Ca def is easy to fix. What made me think spider mites is the distribution. They spread like that.

jdog22

jdog22

some of my plants have leafs like that too, its normal its just 1 or 2 on the whole plant right ? if it was something i would think closest thing is the start of septoria but again ive done grow after grow after grow and seen that on the odd occasion people may say ca/mag def but to me that personally looks different. it could be the start to spider mites also just keep an eye on it and if it doesnt spred or kill anything than id say youre pretty safe.

i use cal/mag buffered coco and also the bio diesel marine camg + calmag , neem oil and stickys for pest control
so if im seeing the same thing on my plant and its bugs or a ca def im completely lost to why my plants have would have this taken my precautions

it could also be thrips

Last edited:
Top Bottom