Pothead Poker Players

• Thread starter MightyStoner
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

MightyStoner

So I see alot of poker players on here. What sites you like best?

I play pokerstars alot but its just cause I have a big stack there.

J

joe.5

I've been interested in learning how to play but never got round to it.. numerous people I know go to Vegas once in a while and play tournaments.. something to throw money at I guess, though this room would suit a green baize on a roundish table surrounded by high grade smoke

L

Lucy Diamond

Used to play at Absolute Poker but just cannot find enough spare time these days to get on very much at all.I was always blown away by how many cannabis friendly handles/aliases were used....lot's of stoner poker fiends out there,that's for sure!

R

ReelBusy1

I grew up playing live poker.
I used to play online but the changes in laws and cheating scandals at Ultimate and Absolute drove me away.
I play at the LA cardrooms,The Bike, Hollywood Park and Commerce.

D

Donk Frog

On full tilt I am:Donk Frog
PokerStars: MRPJA
ReeferPoker: Chronic Donk

L

Lucy Diamond

Had no idea there was a ReeferPoker site...very cool.

Do you like that site Donk?Pros?Cons?

May give it a go based on your response...thanks!

H

H3LLB0Y

on Full Tilt - the daily dollar is happening in 8 min 35 sec...34...33....32....31.....

I

ismokepot

I agree with RealBusy........there's alot of scammers out there figuring out ways to hack the poker sites and steal your money. And you'll never even know it!

M

MightyStoner

I agree with RealBusy........there's alot of scammers out there figuring out ways to hack the poker sites and steal your money. And you'll never even know it!

Play money all the way. Its alot safer and I try never to put any money on the net unless I am actually getting some kind of product in return. The only real internet gambling I do is ebay. I still play alot of poker though.

R

ReelBusy1

For all the online freerollers:
Carbon Poker and its sister site Walker Poker have a STT Step free roll series win three in a row for$1 in real cash.
My girlfriend plays in themall the time.

PS the biggest scams in online poker have actually been pulled by the owners/founders of the sites themselves.....
Not just team players sharing card info....

D

Donk Frog

Warning I woul not play at
Cake Poker- bad customer service
absoulte or ultimate bet-Have been linked to game fixing/unfair odds

ReeferPoker is good to play cash games....but no real big tounements....but less players more donkeys better odds that u can collect a lot of cash.

If anyone has never played on tilt an plans on playing there use the code
ChronicPoker420 when signing up

S

StonedOwl

I’m on poker stars, as "StonedOwl" Of course.

I’m gonna take a look at that carbon poker site reelbusy1, free money sounds good to me.

I have heard about some people who actually use these sites as their main source of income. I need to figure out how they do that. lol

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Last time we played holdem I won big. was with some kightweights and we played 10 hrs. I was constantly rolling up trainwrech dubes amd had some great hands, when i did not have a hand i bluffed. Next day ny freiend said I smoke too much, I told him it was a tactial move on my part, it worked.

Top Bottom