potluvrs sagarmatha double diesel auto grow.

• Thread starter USApotluvr1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
U

USApotluvr1

Sup punk?!

Yeah she does look lonely, she will grow up big -n-healthy, I hope. potluvr

G

Gorrillagrower

Potluvr............... Nice to hear that the Lowryder 2 produced some bud for you ( 3oz ) very nice. How was the smoke? Any good?? I have just started 6 beans and am going to be running them outside this summer. If and thats a BIG if I come up with a nice male I may do some breeding with it. I will be starting a thread cronicaling the grow as soon as the beans pop and are in the dirt. Well I will stay tuned to your grow good luck and stay safe.

............................ GG

U

USApotluvr1

Hey gorilla!!

Hey bro, I had both the White Russian and Lowryder#2 in the same tent, and I ran out smoke, so I harvested the WR at day 54 (of flowers appearing). I should have left it grow out 2 more weeks, as I have had regular White Russian a friend I gifted 10 Serious WR seeds grew out that blasted me good! He cut his at 10 weeks. I ran out of space, so I chopped it and let the Lowryder 2 loved not sharing the lights with the WR, and it blew up. Low 2 was very potent, a nice even hammer of just enough indica and sativa! I was shocked, and pleased at yield and more importantly, the quality. It does have a nice pine cone type flavor, and both stunk it up late in flower. potluvr

G

Gorrillagrower

"Low 2 was very potent, a nice even hammer of just enough indica and sativa! I was shocked, and pleased at yield and more importantly, the quality. It does have a nice pine cone type flavor, and both stunk it up late in flower."

This is GREAT to here potluver. Music to my ears. I was a bit worried cause I had read a few threads/posts that weren't to nice to the lowryder strain but that was the og lowryder and not the #2 so I have been holding out hope. Hpe your grow goes well my friend.

U

USApotluvr1

Yes, GG I had heard the rumors too!

It was alll caused by Lowryder 1, that was a mid-level high and a mid-level yield.
I had optimized growing conditions with them too, each was under 150 watt HPS, with 2 waterfarms grown my smaller tent (20" x 36" x 54"), with 3-125 watt cfs (3000 k), one in each corner, and 1 in the middle, then I had 3-85 watt cfls (6500 k) spaced out along the front of the tent. With the smaller size of the tent, the reflectivity was amazing as the branches were beefy everywhere.
Oh, this was the first time I had grown with bloom boosters like koolbloom and overdrive, and a sugar source from Flora Nectar. When I went from koolbloom to Overdrive, I would come home after several hours and the buds changed so dramatically that barely could recognize them. I couldn't go for more than 6-8 hrs without checking on the lights as they grew in a sprint for the lights (2-3 inches).
I feel bad too, as a few years back there was another forum where somebody had claimed a 3 1/2 oz. yield, and some one flamed the guy for b.s, and I back him up. My experience up to that point was 1 auto grow where I got around an ounce a piece off 4 Auto AKs, under 400 watts, but no bloom boosters, and smaller net pots, that didn't allow for the roots needed for the autos to yield well. What a noob I was, you don't slam soneone for doing better unless you've tried it yourself, and under the same growing conditions. So I did and I am hooked on waterfarms, and I am trying out coco, also. potluvr

U

USApotluvr1

Update!

All is well in auto land! Seedling is healthy so far, and I have it just under 2-85 watt cfls (6500 k), when they get bigger(around week 3) I will put on the HPS! Hope everybody had a good weekend! potluvr

U

USApotluvr1

Update!

Good morning potheads!

I am still waiting for my White Dwarfs to arrive, when they do I will germ 2 and put the best in the other waterfarm next to the double diesel (the dd is healthy so far!). potluvr

R

Rural_GrowOp

Good to hear all is well potluvr. Keep us updated on those white dwarfs bro.

U

USApotluvr1

Hey rural!

I will keep posted on the White Dwarfs, they might be in the mail, I will get my mail in the am. when I get up. The Double D is doing well, healthy so far. I will get pics up manana! potluvr

G

Gorrillagrower

Potlover whats up with this White Dwarf ?? Whos gear is it?? Whats the genetics there ?

U

USApotluvr1

Hey GG!

The White Dwarf is made by Buddha seeds and they only have 2 strains right now, both autos. The White Dwarf is a combo of 2 White Widows, and the Red Dwarf that came out recently is the White Dwarf crossed with Skunk #1. potluvr

U

USApotluvr1

Good morning sports fans!

Some changes to my auto grow-

I am going to run 2 Sagarmatha Smurfberrys when they get here next week, in the larger waterfarm in my big tent. Coco/hydroton medium will be used, with Dutch Masters Gold base nutes.

The auto Double D got it's 1st light veg nutes yesterday and are looking healthy, so far. Coco/hydroton medium with GH Lucas formula base nutes.

I am hoping my White Dwarfs come today or tomorrow, and 1 will go in the other waterfarm, with coco/hydroton medium and GH Lucas formula base nutes. ptluvr

U

USApotluvr1

Update!

Good morning farmers!!

A little update-

Waiting for seeds to come, when they do 1 White Dwarf will go in my small tent. And 2 Smurfberrys will go in the larger waterfarm in my bigger tent.

1 pic of my Double Diesel, starting to develop a bit now that it's roots are ready!! potluvr

DSCF0044
U

USApotluvr1

Update!

Hey all-I got my White Dwarfs and I am germing 2 as we speak! I should be getting the Smurfberry seeds sometime this week, and 2 will go in the larger waterfarm. potluvr

U

USApotluvr1

Hey farmers!

Thanks for your kind words, punk!

Hey addicted, I really like it so far! I killed off 1 Barney's Nightshade in my only waterfarm that I hadn't converted to the new medium, and it was lagging in the hydroton, compared to the 2 Nighshades in coco/hydroton. So I now have 6 total waterfarms all with this medium. It should be a fun grow, and thanks for stoppin' by, bro. ptlvr

U

USApotluvr1

Auto update!

Morning guys and gals!

I have put 1 White Dwarf in a rapid rooter, and I still have 2 more germing.

The Double Diesel is looking healthy, and has tight internodes, so far so good!

1 pic of the DD! potluvr

DSCF0047
U

USApotluvr1

Farmers, come out and play!

Hey potheads! I got 3-Smurfberrys germing on my heating pad. The DD is still growing, but is still growing it's root base, and then it should get violent in there!
The White Dwarfs 2 are looking okay, and should be popping their seed heads (heh, heh...I said "heads!"), in a day or so, and they will go in the larger waterfarm. I hope I get 2 out of 3 Smurfberrys and they will go in the remaining waterfarms. potluvr

Pics manana, dudes and dudettes!

Top Bottom