Votes: 23 19.8%
  • @SofaKingHigh

Votes: 32 27.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
Wait... You can pollinate a single branch??? Pollen doesn't get everywhere???
Absolutely, either with a q tip or small brush, also you can put some pollen in a bag and wrap it around 1 branch.shake then remove a few hours later.
Have to be careful and some can always drift if your not carefull.

Deadstill

Deadstill

I'm from the government, and I'm here to help.
Supporter
Congrats ImpulsiveGrower!! That sucks about SofaKing.. I'll admit I voted for his pic because it's unique and full of color. But that's what happens when folks cheat! It always comes back to nip ya in the butt..

Mudballs

Mudballs

Supporter
Congrats ImpulsiveGrower!! That sucks about SofaKing.. I'll admit I voted for his pic because it's unique and full of color. But that's what happens when folks cheat! It always comes back to nip ya in the butt..
Wait what??

Deadstill

Deadstill

I'm from the government, and I'm here to help.
Supporter
Agreed. What?

E9noxis

E9noxis

Yes. Sure. Banned for trying to cheat.

What did he do? And wouldn't he have been banned from the contest as well?

I am still confused. Should I message @logic ?

Clearbluesky

Clearbluesky

I'm new to the site, but I would like to play on my next grow to put up a picture,I would put some of my grow journal from another site to show but don't want to get band for something wrong, until I start one here I will play the game for nice bud's. But how do you do it.

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
I'm new to the site, but I would like to play on my next grow to put up a picture,I would put some of my grow journal from another site to show but don't want to get band for something wrong, until I start one here I will play the game for nice bud's. But how do you do it.
Your pics must be nominated from someone else on the forum. So get to posting, more you post the better your chances of being nominated.🙂

Moshmen

Moshmen

Yes. Sure. Banned for trying to cheat.

What did he do? And wouldn't he have been banned from the contest as well?

I am still confused. Should I message @logic ?
No he tried to vote for himself multiple times -just got caught and there with be countermeasures put in place to detect this active sooner. Good luck to all we have great sponsored who donate great prizes and they need to go to our respectable growers ! ( it’s not a cheap package )

Congrats to @ImpulsiveGrower ! Came along way in short time!

Mudballs

Mudballs

Supporter
Trustfall got my vote...that thing is friggin gorgeous

Top Bottom