• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
Please cast your final vote to decide the winner of Jan photo of the month contest.

The prize for this months winner is:

3 packs of seeds from @Herbies_Seeds

herbies.jpg

3 packs of seeds from @Mrnicecrew

Megacrop Fertilizer - 2.5KG from @greenleafnutrients

greenleaf.png

Inkbird Air Quality Monitor
Inkbird ITC-308 Temperature Controller with IHC-200 Humidity Controller
from @inkbird

inkbird.jpg

The Amazing Doctor Zymes Eliminator (32oz)
The Amazing Doctor Zymes Multi-Purpose Cleaner (32oz)

from @DoctorZymes

doczymes.jpg

4 packs of DYNOMYCO Large Pouch (26.5 oz) from @DYNOMYCO

dyno.png

12x Drain Away Trays from @drainaway

drain.png

Pulse One Grow Room Monitor from @PulsePeet

pulse.jpg

This months top 3 finalists are:

@EbbnFlowr - Chimera #3 s1
20240103_094255-jpg.2096125

@EbbnFlowr - Hawaiian Lion
20240102_074725-jpg.2096723

@Captspaulding - Pbb cman
img_1275-jpeg.2095473

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
@EbbnFlowr man you definitely brought your A game. Badass flowers homie! I hope you win! 👊🏻🤡

Seriously! I love to see anyone and everyone get blessed! Good luck!!!’

E

EbbnFlowr

“trailblazing rookie”

Or Wookiee. Who knows.
One things for sure, wookies don’t live on Endor 😂 and you have been taught, or learned well. 👊🏻
Haha I'm on my 5th grow now! I just ask tons of questions to people who seem like they know what they are doing and reading a ton. And I've invested a lot of money in my setup...it's def an addiction in of itself. I was freeing up space on my phone the other day and saw videos of my first grow and it was not pretty lol. I've learned so much every run. It's very rewarding learning from your mistakes then applying that to the next grow and seeing results. Def the most rewarding hobby I've ever had. Way too much fun! It's kinda turned into a full time job lol.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Haha I'm on my 5th grow now! I just ask tons of questions to people who seem like they know what they are doing and reading a ton. And I've invested a lot of money in my setup...it's def an addiction in of itself. I was freeing up space on my phone the other day and saw videos of my first grow and it was not pretty lol. I've learned so much every run. It's very rewarding learning from your mistakes then applying that to the next grow and seeing results. Def the most rewarding hobby I've ever had. Way too much fun! It's kinda turned into a full time job lol.
Yep, you’re officially screwed pal!
Welcome to the fold. For some of us, it becomes a lifestyle. I have a sneaking suspicion your ticket is punched bro!

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
So yall are tellin me based on the votes that yall would rather have the last pic hanging on your wall over one of the first 2???

Seems more like a popularity contest....
Oh hey man! How are you doing? Good I hope. Yeah, you’re probably right. I grow schwag. I’m over here wishing for him to win btw. I already won this year. Have a great day! 👊🏻🤡

B

billabong420

Oh hey man! How are you doing? Good I hope. Yeah, you’re probably right. I grow schwag. I’m over here wishing for him to win btw. I already won this year. Have a great day! 👊🏻🤡
Wasnt a blast at you captn.

Just seems to be every month its TF gear that wins it..... would be nice to see something else win. Dudes stuff is nice yeah, but not POTM winner every month nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom