• @Lockebox

Votes: 9 16.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
Please cast your final vote to decide the winner of Jul photo of the month contest.

The prize for this months winner is:

3 packs of seeds from @Herbies_Seeds

herbies.jpg

3 packs of seeds from @Mrnicecrew

Megacrop Fertilizer - 2.5KG from @greenleafnutrients

greenleaf.png

Inkbird Air Quality Monitor
Inkbird ITC-308 Temperature Controller with IHC-200 Humidity Controller
from @inkbird

inkbird.jpg

The Amazing Doctor Zymes Eliminator (32oz)
The Amazing Doctor Zymes Multi-Purpose Cleaner (32oz)

from @DoctorZymes

doczymes.jpg

4 packs of DYNOMYCO Large Pouch (26.5 oz) from @DYNOMYCO

dyno.png

12x Drain Away Trays from @drainaway

drain.png

Pulse One Grow Room Monitor from @PulsePeet

pulse.jpg

This months top 3 finalists are:

@Peat_Phreak - Grape Pupil V2
grapepupilbud1250-copy-png.2001777

@MartyMcFly42oh - Purple Punch
img_3835-jpeg.2002552

@Lockebox - Grandpas Stash
img_2023-05-05-19-56-10-278-jpg.2002919

cannafarmer420

cannafarmer420

I ♥ fat colas
Supporter
I feel like they are all GREAT but Marty mcfly pushed his genetics to the limit. The purple cola looks crazy frosty too, the third one is just not me man but looks 🔥 AF. GREAT FREAKING JOB EVERYONE!

Xhale

Xhale

Almost zero judgement here ;) what type of lighting/filters/etc or AI tools do you use for these CRAZY BEAUTIFUL photos? all of them, just beatiful!

Peat_Phreak

Peat_Phreak

Almost zero judgement here ;) what type of lighting/filters/etc or AI tools do you use for these CRAZY BEAUTIFUL photos? all of them, just beatiful!

Canon G10 digital camera (15 years old), a cheap tripod, a bright ceiling light and a big black curtain. No extra lenses or flashes. The internal flash is always used.

Minimal editing with GIMP software for free. It's like Photoshop. Most common adjustments are adjusting color saturation and adjusting black and white levels. They are specific micro adjustments rather than using a broad filter or preset. Some pics don't get adjusted at all.

Grape Pupil looks darker purple in the tent and under natural light. The flash made it brighter purple and lit up the trichomes. I like the flash style. It's how the bud looks for a millisecond under super bright light. Then the millisecond view can last forever in pixels.

Thanks for the votes! I appreciate the win.

Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
Canon G10 digital camera (15 years old), a cheap tripod, a bright ceiling light and a big black curtain. No extra lenses or flashes. The internal flash is always used.

Minimal editing with GIMP software for free. It's like Photoshop. Most common adjustments are adjusting color saturation and adjusting black and white levels. They are specific micro adjustments rather than using a broad filter or preset. Some pics don't get adjusted at all.

Grape Pupil looks darker purple in the tent and under natural light. The flash made it brighter purple and lit up the trichomes. I like the flash style. It's how the bud looks for a millisecond under super bright light. Then the millisecond view can last forever in pixels.

Congrats @Peat_Phreak !

Xhale

Xhale

thank you for the inspiration! one day I will have flowers like yours:) and I really appreciate the detailed response. Congrats! well deserved.

Top Bottom