• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Grownsince95

Grownsince95

❤🌱❤🤘😁✌
Supporter
Yeah I totally get the selfless thing I was following your thread when yhe disaster happened 🙈

FourthCity

FourthCity

Lol, Honestly I couldn't keep these seeds in good conscience... If I won they would go to the dudes who came to the rescue after the "Aftermath" incident lol...
Fwiw when I nominated you it didnt look like you had any other prospects for restarting your grow, thankfully that changed pretty quickly. I don't think that means you should be disqualified but if you win you could probably always ask the seeds be sent to someone else (not saying me!) or you could sell them and donate the money to a charity, plenty of good ways you could take advantage of winning even if you dont want to keep the seeds for yourself.

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
Fwiw when I nominated you it didnt look like you had any other prospects for restarting your grow, thankfully that changed pretty quickly. I don't think that means you should be disqualified but if you win you could probably always ask the seeds be sent to someone else (not saying me!) or you could sell them and donate the money to a charity, plenty of good ways you could take advantage of winning even if you dont want to keep the seeds for yourself.

100%

I already know where they'd be going.

CF89

CF89

Nothing against @1diesel1, his bud certainly looks great but I thought mods were disqualified from these contests?

Bud looks great? Huh? We must be seeing different pictures. Are you referring to the plant with the dead leaves and the pic taken from so far away you can hardly see the bud?

that’s a photo of the month contestant??🤯

what am I missing here?

Cracken

Cracken

declare dirtbag the winner and allow him to repay kindness with free seeds to his rescuers. or hold over the seeds and give them out when a long time member has a serious crop failure during a documented grow. you can call it the hard luck handout, or the dirtbag do over. this is meant for humor and in no way poking fun that a great grower had a bad experience. it can happen to anyone.

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
Bud looks great? Huh? We must be seeing different pictures. Are you referring to the plant with the dead leaves and the pic taken from so far away you can hardly see the bud?

that’s a photo of the month contestant??🤯

what am I missing here?

Lol good question.. That was my pic, I fried ALL my plants mid flower by accidentally unplugging my extraction fan. Lost a bunch of keeper strains, and FourthCity nominated my post for potm in an effort to get me back on my feet with some new genetics.

Last edited:
BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
Lol good question.. That was my pic, I fried ALL my plants accidentally unplugging my extraction fan. Lost a bunch of keeper strains, and Burnzybuds nominated my post for potm in an effort to get me back on my feet with some new genetics.
That was FourthCity. I feel it was a great gesture on his part. We all know you grow the dank. But yes, I was one that was able to help dirtbag with some new stuff. That was of coarse, expecting nothing in return! 👍🏻

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
That was FourthCity. I feel it was a great gesture on his part. We all know you grow the dank. But yes, I was one that was able to help dirtbag with some new stuff. That was of coarse, expecting nothing in return! 👍🏻

Thanks for that clarification, Edited. For some reason I thought it was you.

But yes both you and Kanzeon selflessly came to the rescue. Aqua Man also offered up cuts. Boys really came through.

Grownsince95

Grownsince95

❤🌱❤🤘😁✌
Supporter
For those of us that read the posts that were deleted...is it suffice to say no rules were broken ?? 🤔

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
For those of us that read the posts that were deleted...is it suffice to say no rules were broken ?? 🤔
No rules broken, clean win. It was my bad, the pic I found was from oct 4th but was actually from the Sept potm contest. Funny that the thread kevinfever linked for the winning submission was johnnybats invalid self nomination from the Sept potm thread i posted a pic of earlier lol, but whatever. Clean win in my books.

This was the winning submission
Screenshot 20201101 165625 Samsung Internet

Congrats to Johnnybats! And much apologies to everyone for muddying the water and stirring up shit... lol

Last edited:
Grownsince95

Grownsince95

❤🌱❤🤘😁✌
Supporter
Cool, I know a lot of you folks are Canadian but us yanks seem all kinds of paranoid about voting and elections lately...I'll leave it at that 🤣🤣🤣

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Congratulations @johnnybats!!
Got some fire over there:)

Sampagani

Sampagani

Hi guys!!
Sorry, I'm new here and it's my first time for voting! Can anyone explain to me how can I vote!
Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom