• Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
The photo of the month contest is back 😲

in our quest to find the very best pictures posted at THCFarmer every month.
  • One entry per member
  • You cannot nominate yourself!
  • No thcfarmer moderators are allowed to enter
This thread will be closed at the end of the month, and then a new thread/poll for the farmers to vote for the winner.

The prize for this months winner is $500 of seeds from Seedsherenow.com

1.jpg

Farmers, please nominate pics that catch your eye.

Posting format like this please 🙂

Strain:

Let the nominations begin...

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter

Grower: @GNick55

Strain: McGrillaz

ba3c13d0-2fab-4829-886b-52986a83ea44-jpeg.1037884

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
BEFORE YOU GUYS GET CARRIED AWAY POSTING HERE, READ THE RULES. You must be voted in by another farmer, not yourself. Moderator please clean up the last couple of posts.
Burnz

Luni

Luni

It would be helpful if the RULES clearly stated that fact. I've never seen a photo contest where a 3rd person entered someone else's photo into a contest. So who gets to collect the prize? and how is the real owner notified that he/she just won a contest they never knowingly entered?

FourthCity

FourthCity

It would be helpful if the RULES clearly stated that fact. I've never seen a photo contest where a 3rd person entered someone else's photo into a contest.
Second rule, first post of this thread
  • One entry per member
  • You cannot nominate yourself!
  • No thcfarmer moderators are allowed to enter

So who gets to collect the prize? and how is the real owner notified that he/she just won a contest they never knowingly entered?

The mods pick their favorite pics and then we vote on those in a new thread with a poll next month. @Luni, see how you were notified? The "@" before the username alerts users that someone is mentioning them or in the case of this thread nominating them.

cemchris

cemchris

Supporter
The mods pick their favorite pics and then we vote on those in a new thread with a poll next month.

Just to clarify anyone can nominate a pic as long as you are not nominating yourself. All you have to do is click the trophy in the bottom right corner of a pic. Just make sure to check the thread and the user hasn't already been nominated for a pic. 1 per member per contest.

Untitled

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom