Pots

• Thread starter McLeafy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

McLeafy

What size pots does everyone use in their tents? I've used 20gal, 7gal, 5gal and now 3gal. My 3gal grow seems to be having issues with bud formation. Not sure if it's the strain or the pot.

Two.Bears

Two.Bears

what strains are you growing?

I recommend 3 gallons for Autoflowers

5-7 gallons for Indica

7+ gallons for Sativa

What size pots does everyone use in their tents? I've used 20gal, 7gal, 5gal and now 3gal. My 3gal grow seems to be having issues with bud formation. Not sure if it's the strain or the pot.

Jonny Rosin

Jonny Rosin

I use 3.75g pots and 4 plants per 4x5 area. I’m in coco so I try to veg them big enough so that I can water everyday. Some strains drink less so I’ll water them every other day. Ideally you’d want to be able to water at least everyday. I’ve gotten the biggest yields watering up to twice a day! .5lb-1.25lb plants in 3.75g pots

Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter
Using 2.5 gal pots in a tent, never used or needed anything bigger.

M

McLeafy

Using 2.5 gal pots in a tent, never used or needed anything bigger.
I've used 5gallon for most of my grows. This is the first time I've used 3gal and it just seems as if the buds are struggling to develop correctly. I'm using the same soil, nutrients, lighting that I always do. It's weird

Jonny Rosin

Jonny Rosin

How often are you watering/feeding? Also how old are the bulbs? Any difference in temps/humidity since the 5g pot run? All these little things add up

M

McLeafy

How often are you watering/feeding? Also how old are the bulbs? Any difference in temps/humidity since the 5g pot run? All these little things add up
Watering and feeding as needed. I check the soil everyday. Bulbs were changed 2 grows ago. Humidity is 40%

Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter
I've used 5gallon for most of my grows. This is the first time I've used 3gal and it just seems as if the buds are struggling to develop correctly. I'm using the same soil, nutrients, lighting that I always do. It's weird
Every other day until they beef up and then I water every day in promix.

Shamus

Shamus

Dude they look healthy as hell besides that gal in front

they're even praying

Latest posts

Top Bottom