POUND GANG! it takes patients cuh.

• Thread starter Elxfeezy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Elxfeezy

Elxfeezy

My aim is 1LB plants only. More yes, less, no. I got an AK47 Fem that i germinated Dec.15. It’s in a 20 gal trash can and it’s wider than a babies leg. I flowered it and another like it 2 weeks ago. Wanna see?

Elxfeezy

Elxfeezy

My aim is 1LB plants only. More yes, less, no. I got an AK47 Fem that i germinated Dec.15. It’s in a 20 gal trash can and it’s wider than a babies leg. I flowered it and another like it 2 weeks ago. Wanna see?
Please stay off my thread with the name calling and negativity. Haters like you is why I don’t like to share my experiences with randos. Please stay out my thread

Elxfeezy

Elxfeezy

This is one of the girls. She needs to be watered, but she’s in a 20 gallon trash can I burned holes in with a soldering iron. She needs a water and a trim tbh.

Elxfeezy

Elxfeezy

Let me know what you guys think. I would appreciate feedback, long as it aint dicky. Some people say it makes no sense to veg for 4 months, but when you want to learn it does.

Elxfeezy

Elxfeezy

Check me out One Drop. I’ve been growing hard and calculating for 3 years. On some Kanye type shi. 5 gallons of soil, and a hard veg gets you 100 grams sativa. Based on my numbers, 20 gallons and a CRAZY veg has to be the key to a pound. People keep saying I can’t do it, I WILL GROW A PLANT THAT YIELDS A LB! I got a sour diesel I’ll veg for a year if I have to.lol.

Elxfeezy

Elxfeezy

This is one of the girls. She needs to be watered, but she’s in a 20 gallon trash can I burned holes in with a soldering iron. She needs a water and a trim tbh.
Those zip ties around the edge of the top are for lst. I don’t use nets cause I don’t like stuff touching my plants. I spend the hours tying each branch down.

Elxfeezy

Elxfeezy

You guys wanna know a secret? I dust my plants with diatomaceous earth all during VEG. Keeps ALL bugs away. All you have to do is mist it off before your plants turn sticky. It brass right off. Your on your own for flower. Keep a fan,cuh.

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Check me out One Drop. I’ve been growing hard and calculating for 3 years. On some Kanye type shi. 5 gallons of soil, and a hard veg gets you 100 grams sativa. Based on my numbers, 20 gallons and a CRAZY veg has to be the key to a pound. People keep saying I can’t do it, I WILL GROW A PLANT THAT YIELDS A LB! I got a sour diesel I’ll veg for a year if I have to.lol.
Sounds great Cobba can't wait to see it pan out of your into a peep show check out the one pound challenge in a one gallon pot I just flipped on Sunday it's going to be close indeed it's like doing a solo cup but on steroids . Check out the thread . Od .

Elxfeezy

Elxfeezy

Sounds great Cobba can't wait to see it pan out of your into a peep show check out the one pound challenge in a one gallon pot I just flipped on Sunday it's going to be close indeed it's like doing a solo cup but on steroids . Check out the thread . Od .
A pound from a gallon?! Definitely gotta check that out

Moshmen

Moshmen

Please stay off my thread with the name calling and negativity. Haters like you is why I don’t like to share my experiences with randos. Please stay out my thread
Just hit the ignore button - and let’s see it I’m in

Top Bottom