Powder Day!!!!!!!

• Thread starter WalterWhiteFire
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
WalterWhiteFire

WalterWhiteFire

Howdy FARMERS!!!! Its a POWDER day here in the Rockies, Don't have my deck waxed yet so I decided to accumulate a few inches indoors. I have been curing my trim in half gallon mason jars for 2 MO. Its all about the cure! I use a 3 'x 5' mirror and its still a bit small to catch all the trichs flying around. I'm Using 2 5 gal bags this time to see if I can get a better quality product 220 and 73. I put all my trim and dry ice into the 220 then nest inside the 73. I tie everything off nice and tight so contaminants aren't flying out the top and ruining the hash.
Then I go toke some reefer for a few minutes to let everything chill and get brittle. After I'm thoroughly baked I Shake like hell from left to right for 5-7 min. You can shake for longer but I'm more interested in quality and I want to leave some good stuff in there for the hash cooking oil I will make from the left overs. So what falls to the mirror is fine enough to get thru the 73 and contains almost no plant material. I push all of the 73 product to the side and empty out the inside of the 73 which contains everything that fell thru the 220. I take both piles of hash and place in a jar.
I Clean the two bags over the empty mirror and put the remainder of the trim and all the hash that I cleaned off the bags into the crock pot. Great success! Over an Oz of Practically full melt quality from the 73, 2 Oz of a suuuuper tasty face sweat quality from the 220 and a bottle of coma inducing Olive oil for a midnight snack. Plus post clean up is fun too!!! Have a good day Farmers and get out there and enjoy that powder!!!!
Powder day
Powder day 2
Powder day 3
Powder day 4
Powder day 5
Photo 2
Powder day 7
Powder day 9
Powder day 8
Powder day 11
Powder day 10
Powder day 12
Powder day 13

WalterWhiteFire

WalterWhiteFire

What was the trim to yield ratio? You make some fine hash my friend.

outwest
Thanks buddy! I yeild around an OZ per gallon of trim. its probably like 3-4 oz of trim ive never weighed it though.

A

AlterEgo860

it doesn't matter the ratio.. the stuff needs to be the trichs. the stalks n shit don't do dick.

Welshwizzard

Welshwizzard

I've only really ever used the 8 tier bubblebags and they make some mighty fine stuff.

Very very nice pics though man, heavenly end product.

neverbreak

neverbreak

that shit looks killer! excellent work walt bro.

neverbreak

psilobuds

psilobuds

top photos mate, really showcases the purity of that powder. love that magnified shot.
do ya find a difference in using ice vs dry ice?

Top Bottom