Powder Mildew

• Thread starter deesbarrett
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

deesbarrett

Im having trouble with Powder Mildew..I have used a sulphur Burner and even sprayed with Mildew killer..But it keeps coming back...Any suggestions on howto get it ubder control?

B

Buddy Flowers

increase air flow and drop your temps. make sure all of your laves are moving from fans

tortuga1503

tortuga1503

I guess that links dead my bad stuffs called eagle20 check it out. I`ve alot of good stuff about this product. Fortunatly never had to use it YET eventually I`m sure I will get pm too.

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
I guess that links dead my bad stuffs called eagle20 check it out. I`ve alot of good stuff about this product. Fortunatly never had to use it YET eventually I`m sure I will get pm too.

u will see it one day lol....iv been at it for 10 years and just for the first time this year because of the weather got it. fuckin stuff is intense and a mofo.... ill take spider mites over PM any day of the week ~SMF~

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
I'll take spider mites and PM over fucking root aphids ANY day of the week! And right now I have root aphids and PM. Pricing out Eagle 20 EW, already been hitting 'em with OxiDate, Soya'nara, then yesterday Sonata (gotta use what I have on hand). Looks like the Eagle 20 is fairly cost-effective, using 1.6mls (how am I gonna measure that) per gallon for a foliar app. I wonder if it can be used in chemigation like Sonata can.

P

philzone

Actually thats how I found this site. Researching PM. Last year after 17 years of never seeing PM it struck, think its Kush friendly. Tried all the control products. Managed to have a guy on ebay send me eagle 20 through ebay. Used it once in early veg have not seen PM since. I also watched PM attack certain strains and leave others alone. Right next to eachother.

OGONLY

OGONLY

I had PM in my last grow. Seemed to only affect 2 plants at first. Sure enough it spread to every on in that tray and took out 85% of my bud. The seemingly unaffected plants looked fine up til theday of harvest. Noticed during harvest that every single bud had a layer of mold on it. Some worse than others but shit, who wants any mold period on their bud. Was so bummed...

Decided never to let that happen again. Take veging way more seriously now. Einstein oil sprays every 3 days at half dose then in increasing amounts. Quit oil 2 weeks before flower so I can give them 3 or 4 sulfur burns after first week of flower. So far so good. No PM and I'm in week 7. What a difference in growth between an infected plant and one that is not.

BTW, I tried the sprays (except Green Cure, hear that stuff is good) and it always came back. Once it gets a foothold you're pretty screwed. Eagle 20 only in veg. Hear that stuff is pretty toxic. Thinking of trying it so I don't have to spray so much. The spraying though also helps to deters spider mite infestations so maybe I'll stick to my regimine.

homebrew420

homebrew420

THE FORMULA

NEEM oil, as recomended, maybe a bit more
SEAWEED extract, at the same rate as soil app
DR. Bronners Peppermint Castile soap, about a teaspoon

All in a 32oz spray bottle. Kills and prevents further outbreaks. work swimmingly. and cheap too.

peace

budboy299

budboy299

Sea...for small measuring... go to the pharmacy and get a few 1cc syringes. The ones I did have increments of .1cc
A single cc is equal to a ml

Top Bottom