Powder Mold And Sulfur Burner?

• Thread starter Quadchomes
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Quadchomes

Quadchomes

Hey guys and gals, this is my first thread, hope it's worth a read.

Got PM issues, seem to have caught an Eagle 20 resistant strain and need to go nuke on it!
Sulfur burning seems to be the best way to get everywhere. Like, behind shelves and in nooks and crannies where this a-hole could be lurking ready to wreak havoc again. Have not used as of yet, and would love to get feed back from experienced users.

What's the answer to circulation fans on or off?
My canopy is pretty thick, so i figure fans can help inject the sulfur.

Does the sulfur really oxidize metals if used routinely?
There's a lot of expensive equipment and sensors in the room I would rather not damage (AC, dehumidifiers, thermostats, CO2 equipment, air pumps, electric panels, etc.).

My system is Under Current.

Look forward to some responses, thanks everyone!

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Hey guys and gals, this is my first thread, hope it's worth a read.

Got PM issues, seem to have caught an Eagle 20 resistant strain and need to go nuke on it!
Sulfur burning seems to be the best way to get everywhere. Like, behind shelves and in nooks and crannies where this a-hole could be lurking ready to wreak havoc again. Have not used as of yet, and would love to get feed back from experienced users.

What's the answer to circulation fans on or off?
My canopy is pretty thick, so i figure fans can help inject the sulfur.

Does the sulfur really oxidize metals if used routinely?
There's a lot of expensive equipment and sensors in the room I would rather not damage (AC, dehumidifiers, thermostats, CO2 equipment, air pumps, electric panels, etc.).

My system is Under Current.

Look forward to some responses, thanks everyone!
Then wrap them in plastic wrap and treat those items with straight isopropyl alcohol.

If the canopy is thick, then yes, I would use something to move the air.

G

Greenclaws2

We found that liquid light by Dutch master held ours back but had to spray on a regular basis,once u have it its hard to shift

Quadchomes

Quadchomes

Then wrap them in plastic wrap and treat those items with straight isopropyl alcohol.

If the canopy is thick, then yes, I would use something to move the air.

It's a wrap Seamaiden, will do. Would you suggest blasting everything but the plants will alcohol through a fogger? The pores have got to be everywhere!

Quadchomes

Quadchomes

I
We found that liquid light by Dutch master held ours back but had to spray on a regular basis,once u have it its hard to shift
I heard the same about Zone + Penetrator. Do you PH your Liquid Light spray prior to application?

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
It's a wrap Seamaiden, will do. Would you suggest blasting everything but the plants will alcohol through a fogger? The pores have got to be everywhere!
That might be a good idea, but I would mix the isopropyl with a bit of water just to be sure you're not creating an ignitable mist.

clutch419

clutch419

When I had pm problem I cleaned whole room with a blue copper liquid forget the name but I made it double strength and cleaned walls floor everything but the plants as I put plants back in I gave them a shower of eagle 20 I sprayed the pots also. Replace sticks cause pm will grow inside of them and come back to haunt you.
Eagle 20 works great but you have to clean room first or it will come back and then eagle 20 won't work as well you will need a different method the second time. Also replace all fans and add more fans and more exhaust. It will help

Top Bottom