Votes: 9 26.5%
  • I Prefer Bacon

Votes: 18 52.9%

• Total voters
JACKMAYOFFER

JACKMAYOFFER

Playing with Fire Son...
Supporter
So I have been using Big Bud in the form of powder after a little research I have found Big Bud in powder form to be stronger then Liquid form... Meaning lower doses needed, Is there a difference in powder vs Liquid I do notice the powder likes to sit at the bottom of the rez What do you prefer and is one better then the other...JACK :damnhippie:

R

REGISTRD

lol...
personally I run all liquids just for the fact that the powders never seem to dissolve completely and im my brain that means its doing nothing sitting at the bottom.. I run 2 pumps in my res 24/7 to keep it constantly oxygenated/mixed up and I find the powder to get caught in the filters that i wash out every week at the res change.. So I dunno Liquid for me is better..

K

KushMaster707

i dont really like dealing with powders for the same reason^, i use the kool bloom dry besides pihrana and tarantula witch are coming out in liquid form soon yeaa!!

S

satek

When you dissolve powder like big bud (or carboload), do so in warm/lukewarm water. Then stir like there was no tomorrow, and you're good to go.

cemchris

cemchris

Supporter
I use the BB powder. It actually dissolves quite nicely. Plus I got a 2lb dry bucket FOR FREE from advanced so you cant turn it down. Have had it for 2 years and not even half way through it lol.

T

Thatgirl

I use the powder, because that is what I was taught to use. I vigorously shake it in a 32 oz plastic bottle w/warm water until its throughly mixed. Then I stir the tank for a bit after I put all the nutes in.

20kwDreamer

20kwDreamer

I figured they were different productos with different objectives to be used in sequence during life cycle.

sedate

sedate

*I prefer bacon

lol...
personally I run all liquids just for the fact that the powders never seem to dissolve completely and im my brain that means its doing nothing sitting at the bottom.. I run 2 pumps in my res 24/7 to keep it constantly oxygenated/mixed up and I find the powder to get caught in the filters that i wash out every week at the res change.. So I dunno Liquid for me is better..

I use the powder, because that is what I was taught to use. I vigorously shake it in a 32 oz plastic bottle w/warm water until its throughly mixed. Then I stir the tank for a bit after I put all the nutes in.

Ya water should be 120+ and shaken in an enclosed container for a few seconds. Anything we use should dissolve right quick as long as it is miscible in water. Proper way to dissolve neem and molasses as well.

So I have been using Big Bud in the form of powder after a little research I have found Big Bud in powder form to be stronger then Liquid form... Meaning lower doses needed, Is there a difference in powder vs Liquid I do notice the powder likes to sit at the bottom of the rez What do you prefer and is one better then the other...JACK :damnhippie:

Properly suspended (see above) potassium phosphate shouldn't collect on the bottom of the rez. Your rez is aerated/agitated?

Anyway Big Bud is potassium phosphate with amino's from hydrolyzed whey protein.

So for a far more cost-effective and concentrated alternative, how about..

...just a thought...

Prevada 13

Prevada 13

I use the BB powder. It actually dissolves quite nicely. Plus I got a 2lb dry bucket FOR FREE from advanced so you cant turn it down. Have had it for 2 years and not even half way through it lol.

I know that its a bit of an old thread, But can I know how can I use Powder Big bud?

I intend to use maxibloom for flower with Moab the last two or three weeks.

Is big bud powder is the same as Moab or shooting powder? Or there is a benefit from running Big bud before Moab?

What would be the best approach? Thankss bro

Reserva13

Top Bottom