Powdered Mildew?

• Thread starter Teddy918
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Teddy918

Teddy918

Only one of 4 my girls were able to sprout and I tested the run off (drained) water a
Powdered mildew
Powdered mildew
nd it came in at a whopping 1800 PPM...no bueno. I mixed Nature's living soil (seed to harvest) but mixed the 5lb bag with proper amount of potting soil and added to container.cinstead, I should have added 1/3 to the bottom and 2/3 potting soil to fill the rest. Comments or feedback is welcome...1st time grower.

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

first off dont water the whole cup,work a small circle around your seed,about a inch from seed,just a little water,make the roots find the water,if you have 1 inch ofplant standing up out of soil you have about 1 inch of roots under it,so dont drown it,to close to the stem will damp off and kill your baby,next im not understanding the thread,you say pm,but discribe some soil runoff ppm,i would check your meters,cause i highly doubt a fresh soil mix would be 1800,this nature living soil were do you buy it,ive heard a whole bunch of mess about it and just curious how you sell a living soil that been on a shelf or pallet some were for who knows how long,anyway,make sure your solo cups have plenty of drain holes in the bottom and looks like the pic has them sitting in standing water,a big no no,hope this helps a bit

Teddy918

Teddy918

first off dont water the whole cup,work a small circle around your seed,about a inch from seed,just a little water,make the roots find the water,if you have 1 inch ofplant standing up out of soil you have about 1 inch of roots under it,so dont drown it,to close to the stem will damp off and kill your baby,next im not understanding the thread,you say pm,but discribe some soil runoff ppm,i would check your meters,cause i highly doubt a fresh soil mix would be 1800,this nature living soil were do you buy it,ive heard a whole bunch of mess about it and just curious how you sell a living soil that been on a shelf or pallet some were for who knows how long,anyway,make sure your solo cups have plenty of drain holes in the bottom and looks like the pic has them sitting in standing water,a big no no,hope this helps a bit
Not sitting in standing water and I have proper drainage plugs. The living soil is supposed to be applied to the bottom 1/3 of a 5 gal. container and the remaining 2/3 with organic potting soil. You are supposed to be able to grow from seed to harvest. However, I mixed it all together and made a big batch of it and it tested at 1800ppm. The Organic Soil drainage or run off tested at 390ppm

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Not sitting in standing water and I have proper drainage plugs. The living soil is supposed to be applied to the bottom 1/3 of a 5 gal. container and the remaining 2/3 with organic potting soil. You are supposed to be able to grow from seed to harvest. However, I mixed it all together and made a big batch of it and it tested at 1800ppm. The Organic Soil drainage or run off tested at 390ppm
so the sales gimmick is more a super soil than a living soil,i say this because if it was 1800ppm no way would it be living soil,so i asume your 1800 is coming from wash out of all the dry meals they put in the soil that wasnt cooked in obviously,even if it is a super soil 1800 would need co2 to grow plants i would asume,were do you get this living soil?

Teddy918

Teddy918

so the sales gimmick is more a super soil than a living soil,i say this because if it was 1800ppm no way would it be living soil,so i asume your 1800 is coming from wash out of all the dry meals they put in the soil that wasnt cooked in obviously,even if it is a super soil 1800 would need co2 to grow plants i would asume,were do you get this living soil?
Natures living soil on Amzazon (of all places, I know) 😞

Top Bottom