powdered nute mixing methods/ knockoff nutes..

• Thread starter cardrack111
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
cardrack111

cardrack111

Purchased some replica Big Bud powder ... alot cheaper than AN's markup,... plan on using this in rdwc, adding moab also in 2 wks.

Do u guys add powdered nutes directly to rez; or do u dissolve in warm water first, adding that to your res?

Has anyone had good/bad experiences with replica nutes? There are a bunch on ebay, and i'm sure theres alot more if i looked around..

:joint:

M

m3mikec

Haven't seen any threads on knock off nutes but there are probably some good ones out there I would guess?

Mix my shooting powder with rez temp water before adding to it, seems to work fine.

Cheers:bongsmi:

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Look for Fatman's DIY Nutrient Mixing thread if you want to learn more about knocking off your own nutes.

Don't fuck around with mixing in hot water, just mix it in. If you're having problems getting it to dissolve (?) then start in a smaller container, or try a horticultural oil (some compounds are very hydrophobic and just won't mix into water without a dispersant or similar), SM-90 or the like.

For instance, MicroHume, EXTREMELY hydrophobic, ain't no way you're getting it into an aqueous solution without mixing it first into some SM-90 or stylet oil (I like SM-90 cuz it smells so damn good!), there's just no way. Dry amino acids, on the other hand, will only mix up if you put them into water first, so they get dumped right in.

O

Original Grower

i use a 10 litre container, fill half way with water, add powder last, then shake the living shit out of it. itll dissolve faster too if left over night then shakin in the morn, or whatever suites yer fancy.

nutri+ in quebec makes bomb knock off advanced stuff. all reverse enginered from 7 year old recipes, og

Nobodynobody

Nobodynobody

I am about to switch back to power due to cost and storage. You do a preblend in like a 1g then apply it to your res. I place a NFT cycle timer to keep my res mixed too. I heard many belive salt build ups will happen easier. I hand flush every week and change out my cims too and never saw a build up ether. For other brands that are cheaper it is little mix reviews. Comes down to trial and error. For fact on cheaper cims is like us eatting cheap food. Your girls will be eatting junk food. Dont for get bugs love junk food, makes their meal tastier! On the other hand bugs would try to find something else or die off of starvation. I also like keeping a float on my res. The power tends to in cress PPMs also. Makes it a nice match at times when i am gone. Other wise due full runs.

Top Bottom