Powdery F%#IN@ Mildew

• Thread starter jay.alders
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

jay.alders

Seriously, I must have a karmic debt I need to pay. The fungi gods seem to have it in for me. The BMR from BOG got a bit of PM and I can't seem to escape this shit. From GH, to outdoor, to indoor, this shit follows people around man. Room is at 49%, 80 degrees, Co2 @ 1200 ppm, air flow is amazing - everything is dancing! I don't get it man. Treated everything I brought into the room with bleach and I bombed the room twice before entry.

My attempts thus far with this monster....

Milk- yeah right...hippies you are wrong about this.

Serenade - nope.

Serenade brewed in Compost Tea - this worked for me 1 time, but only 1 time.

CanadianXpress - PMT, time will tell.

Any ideas guys? Oh, and I'm veggn right now, keeping the temps up from usual because of the Co2. I usually keep it around 73-75 but I've never rocked Co2 like I am.

Honestly, the room feels perfect. I just had a talk with the ladies. I told them my expectations were not being met and though I am a patient man, I don't have the patience for their "new friend." (wanted to be gentle) I hope that works, we have a good bond.

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

Eagle 20 for veg......
Green Cure >>>>>for the rest.....
follow the directions on the Green Cure
so you don't burn them......

What he said^^^^

Do NOT use Eagle20 in bloom whatsoever, unless you and your patients are immune to poison. I wear a breathing mask, rubber gloves, and long sleeves when I have to bust it out (thank God it's been a long time since I needed it).

M

Mycrogreatwhite

If I may try that stuff pm wash for anything in bloom. Within your veg try this neem concoction. For one gallon of water take 2 tblspn of neem and emulsify it with a organic soap around 1/2 tblspn before adding it to slightly warm water. Emulsifying it will allow the neem to be mixed with the water and applied correctly. Do this for 3 days and the rain(foliar with plain water very heavy) it has worked for me in two different grows. Hope this helps

Electro

Electro

You want Myclobutanil dude. You'll never see PM again. It cures and prevents PM in one spray... you'll never see it again. Myclobutanil is the chemical in Eagle 20 and several other products that rid of powder mildew. Eagle 20 is 20% myclobutanil which is way overkill for most situations. Home Depot and many hardware stores sell Spectracide Immunox which is a far lower % of Myclobutanil and only costs $10 US... I use 2ml per 500ml of water, spray top and bottom of leaves during veg and you'll never see PM ever again... Greencure, Mildew Cure, etc, etc, are bandaids and will not cure the PM systemically. although they are a good option for late flowering. Myclobutanil will cure the PM.. Do not use myclobutanil in late flowering. Maybe up to 4 weeks.. It is 30 day systemic fungicide...

I

ibTheMan

Sulfer burn like hell up intil 2 1\2 weeks bit spray the bad leafs with pm spray first to kill the bad spots.

Top Bottom