Powdery Mildew during flower week 5

• Thread starter N.commisso8
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
N.commisso8

N.commisso8

Hey all.

I have a outdoor plant just about 5 weeks into flower that had been hit hard with powdery mildew just over the last 3 days.

Looking for a safe, organic fix.

Looking for thoughts on milk or hydrogen peroxide for treatment. Most effective with smallest impact on cola growth?

Thanks in advance!([[⁰

Powdery mildew during flower week 5
ezenzyme

ezenzyme

Hey all.

I have a outdoor plant just about 5 weeks into flower that had been hit hard with powdery mildew just over the last 3 days.

Looking for thoughts on milk or hydrogen peroxide for treatment. Most effective with smallest impact on cola growth?

Thanks in advance!([[⁰
Look into some lactic acid bacteria, LABS and make sure you drop any sugars your using. Check out essential oils. Also make sure that the environment around the garden is clean and clear

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

Hey all.

Thanks in advance!([[⁰
One level tablespoon of baking soda per gallon of water will work. I use liquid copper fungicide

nashobaTHC

nashobaTHC

Has anyone used General Hydroponics Defguard? I saw it listed as one of hundreds of fungicides approved by Colorado. A friend gave me a pint and my girls are starting to show a little PM so I’m eager to hear what the experts think before I load up the spray tank. The directions list a gazillion types of fruits and vegetables it treats and says can be used up till harvest so it looks promising.

Top Bottom