Powdery Mildew. Hydro store or home remedy?

• Thread starter bulldog74
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

bulldog74

Okay, so My partner isnt around and I am completely broke in the middle of nowhere 3 months into our new med business. I started to flush my chocalope and LSD tonight and noticed powdery mildew on the chocalope- then I started noticing it everywhere. It came out of nowhere I tell you. So what do I do? I made up a mix of water and milk and foliar sprayed and I think it might have helped. I have noo money and am counting on harvest to pay rent. Do I chop early? help.

B

bulldog74

The powdery mildew isnt too bad right now. Just showed up. But I am seeing it in small amounts on about half the plants== chocalope, headband, pineapple express being the worst.

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
it doesnt just come out of nowhere - it must have been there for quite some time for it to be everywhere

if its on half the plants then it is that bad - no matter when you chop you should not sell this as "medicine"

ogplatinum

ogplatinum

Greencure always works for me when I need it. Later in flower I just rub affected spots.

I agree with motherlode...That bud is compromised bro, not med quality thats for sure.

mango420

mango420

If you have ph up you can ph plain water to 10+ and spray. Will kill the pm on contact. It will come back so you need to spray every 3 or so days till harvest. This will save your crop as it has for many growers.

K

kolah

From what I have read, the milk application should ONLY be made up using RAW milk.

Whatever you do, test spray it on a small area first. I had good luck with a bi-carb solution. (Greencure is similar). Bi-carb is accumulative and you must rinse your plants with clear water before reapplying.

You could pick off all the infected stuff and check and inspect everything 2-3x per day. PM will really show up with the use of a black (flouresant?) light. Others say that picking them off may spread the spores further infecting your plants. In that case you can just leave them and spray everything down. Saturation is key and get the undersides as well.

Without seeing pictures it is hard to say whether you should harvest, treat it or shit-can it. Catching it early is key as you can keep it at bay. Once you are done you will need to disinfect that shit.

Top Bottom