Powdery mildew in flower, what to do?

• Thread starter TSD
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
TSD

TSD

Ok so I have a second site with 5 plants that I don't see every day and I just checked them and they indeed have powdery mildew. I've never had it in flower before, those plants have a good 2 maybe 3 weeks left to maturity... what the hell do I do? I think it's mostly on the leaves at this point. Can I spray with a baking soda/dish soap mixture? Is there a better home remedy I don't know? I don't want to use neem this late into flower. I did not take pics because I know it's PM. This is just not my year man. Aphids, beetles, severe storms, pollinated by my neighbor, bud rot and now PM. It will be a miracle if I end up with anything smokeable at this point.

lbezy

lbezy

Look so a very small amount of " eagle 20 I mean 2 ml per gallon in first week of flower remind me our remote problems it will not be in the plant once you harvest I've done it I've had it tested and it doesn't show up you know there's a lot of band substances that are allowed but only in certain parts per million so otherwise there's some products out there that works on the phone I would use a cell phone before I start my girl also watch you movie in 50%, but eagle 20 got a bad rap he was very little and you don't have no problems

lbezy

lbezy

So I was using suffer burner prior to putting the plants into flower but that's all I want to take you so far humility is the key

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

Milk Spray.

Vitamin D "Whole Milk", not 2% or low fat.
Water.
Mix 50/50 Milk water.
Spray plants in the hottest part of the day. let dry.
Repeat every other day for 3 or 4 treatments.
Last day rinse.
Will not harm buds.

lbezy

lbezy

Really wow that's a first man I never heard that one does it really work

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

Really wow that's a first man I never heard that one does it really work
Yes. It take 3 or 4 treatments, but it works. It has something to do with the chemical makeup of the milkfat. Others in the forum have used it successfully.

TSD

TSD

I used skim milk, I read that anything else will result in souring. It worked in 2 treatments. The pm eats the sugars in the milk and basically gets fat and dies.

Top Bottom