Powdery Mildew keeps comming back.

• Thread starter ImptheGimp
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
E

entrails

Green Cure should always be on hand. It can be used to help keep things in check right until harvest.

I will check out the stylet oil.

B

Bobby_604

1 word; Meltatox.

I have never and will never get PM and I live in the PNW.

M

mc_lazy_is

i have Banner Max and quantum growth on hand.. havent used it yet put plan on using it in the next couple days.. supposedly kills pm

B

bicycle racer

i use serenade weekly its a pain but its organic just baccilis subtilis bacterium. does not harm me or the plants and it stops pm for a week or two. i just avoid sulphur burners as you can taste it in the buds. same with grapes. sm-90 is not particularly toxic i might try that anyone use sm-90 in flower if so how did that work out.

B

bicycle racer

in socal right now you can more or less be certain that your plants indoor or out are contacted by pm spores what i have noticed is that good airflow and low humidity stop it from spreading. when humidity goes up i see it immediately on some strains others are stronger and unaffected.

S

socalsinner

Immunox will take care of it for around 30 days or longer. Eagle 20EW is very strong and many people I know use it in socal.Anything with myclobutanil in it will take care of your problems.

S

SkyHi

what are the disadvantages of using sulfur?

Not to be a dick but if you read the thread you would notcie several people stating it leaves a residual taste on buds. Have you ever smelt a match? thats sulfur thats what it smells like if you grow in your home i dont recommend burning that shit.

motta-tokka

motta-tokka

I would recommend a sulfer burner as well. Basically when the sulfer is evaporated, it leaves a film on everything that is basically toxic to everything naughty. Flys, spiders, powder mold and just about anything cant survive in it. Really works wonders. Also it loves to attack plants that have deficiencies. Keep that in mind.

L

l0g1c4l

1 part milk to 10 parts water... and spray them good...has always worked for me! hope it works out for ya

I

ImptheGimp

So I ran a sulfer burner for an hour before my lights kicked on the first day.... not noticing a difference but not really expecting to see one either i ran the burner again for 6 hours straight before the lights on the next day... Well that seems to work. I was having the problems in weeks 1-4 and just harvested yesterday. My room smells fine and all the plants look great. I'll let you all know about the taste when cured. So after a couple different foliar treatments i hit it hard with the burner and it was magic. Now remember I live in the desert and believe I got the PM from lack of ventilation. All problems are fixed now and im running smooth. Thanks again to everyones input.

F

flaviegreen

great help here. I have 4 plants outdoors that came down with mold. I have been using vinegar and water and skim milk and water 10/1 mix. that will control it ,but I have burned sulfur the last 3 nights. Found no ill effects using all 3 . The plants seem to love it. I will be using sulfur as a preventative measure from now on. But air flow is also a key. I will kill this shit . Great site this is my first post

Top Bottom