Powdery Mildew - what's up with that?

• Thread starter weedtech
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
weedtech

weedtech

Supporter
I've seen PM indoor. I've like never see it outdoor, except on certain species or non-native experiments.
The old guys would say - this is like growing tomatoes. Watch for things.

I'm growing two very different strains together. It ain't been pretty. I've been busy with work and well, deadlines past and mistakes were made.
When I first started to culture these clones, the moths visited. And they left offspring. I'm pretty sure I got 'em all now, no curled leaves.

So - I have two of each, two Black Jack and two Lemongrass. I've done the Blackjack before. But the Lemongrass gets PM.
The BlackJack, inches away shows not a bit of symptom.

I would note that I see indications that the Lemongrass may be underfed ( EC levels )

I know what to do next for the PM, greencure however I would like to see what other strains show this tendency.

What strains have you seen that are prone to PM issues?

Seraphine

Seraphine

Some cultivars are just more prone to diseases and pests than others. I’ve had bad experiences with white widow. Either PM or mold in the buds. The first time I grew it, they all got PM in veg. I don’t deal with PM so I chopped them down and sanitized. More than a year later, I grew WW again, they were free auto seeds and some of the larger colas got mold. Had to chop those large colors off. no more WW for me.

Latest posts

Top Bottom