powdery mildew

• Thread starter bannana man
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
budboy299

budboy299

I use the GC-3 like DNA Genetics suggested and it works. I will never totally get it cured as the spores are in the air and my spot is a basement and its a little damp.
I spray every 10 days and have no problems keeping the mildew gone. If I stop the regime though it will come back.
A big plus with this though is the smell. It smells like garlic because of the garlic extract it contains. Makes me hungry all the time!

TrailerTrash

TrailerTrash

wow..

look out for any and all types of powdery mildow..there are several..like downy powdery mildow..

downy attacks stems..causes yellowin at the leaf conections..an slows growth.

although a sulfer burner does kill spore in the air

i use green cure..

nhgc_seal_72.gif
Retailers: Home Press Releases Become a Retailer Contact Us
greencuremenu3.jpg
GreenCure® fungicide is recommended for use on over 150 different flowers, trees, houseplants, fruits, vegetables, and turfs. Unlike other fungicides, GreenCure® is not a toxic chemical. Its active ingredient, potassium bicarbonate, is commonly used in food products, but in this patented formula it is a highly effective, more sensible fungicide.
categories.jpg
Proven Effective
Developed by renowned plant pathologist, Dr. Ken Horst of Cornell University, GreenCure® the potassium bicarbonate-based fungicide is the safer alternative to harsh chemical fungicides.
In more than 200 university trials, GreenCure® has been proven to be comparable to or better than other fungicides.
GreenCure® has been proven effective against powdery mildew, rose black spot, anthracnose, downy mildew and many other plant diseases.
The GreenCure® formula has been successfully used for 10 years in large-scale organic agriculture and commercial growing applications. It is used in some of the finest orchards, vineyards, and vegetable farms as well as public gardens and greenhouses.
GreenCure® is now available to home gardeners and small organic gardeners.
(Learn more about its effectiveness)
GreenCure® Knocks Out Powdery Mildew
before_and_after_pm.jpg

Powdery mildew on pumpkin leaf, sprayed twice with GreenCure®.
One week between applications. Shows complete control of disease.​
Advantages of GreenCure®
Kills powdery mildew and other diseases on contact and provides

up to 2 weeks of residual protection
  • Alternative to harsh chemicals
  • Proven effective in 200 university trials and 10 years in organic agriculture
  • Fully dissolves in water
  • Odorless - no foul smell
  • Sprays on evenly and sticks to
    plant surfaces
  • Fruit and vegetables can be harvested as soon as 1 hour after spraying
  • Does not restrict plant growth
  • Economical
  • Does not accumulate in soil
  • Compatible with many beneficial insects
  • For Organic Production
Use GreenCure® for organic gardening. Fulfills USDA's National Organic Program (NOP) requirements.
Compendium of Rose Diseases and Pests book
rosecompendium_small.jpg
GreenCure
® developer Dr. Ken Horst has released an updated and enhanced second-edition Compendium of Rose Diseases and Pests.
Dr. Horst, who is considered one of foremost experts on plant disease brings to the reader his vast experience dealing with diseases such as powdery mildew, black spot, rose canker, botrytis blight, verticillium wilt and other diseases caused by fungi.

well the results ...green cure isint as effective as the ad states...

go with the sulfer burner...some one told me serenade works...hmmm..leaf curl.

T

trailmix

1 part 3% Hydrogenperoxide to 5 parts water. Mix up in a spray bottle. Works great, and you can apply during flowering with no harm done.

T

theherbalizor

Premium Member
Supporter
Yep, H202. Wonderful stuff!!

U

ukcheesehead

in the next 4 weeks Canadian Xpress are releaseing a powdery mildew killer . 100% dead and 100% Organic

Greyskull

Greyskull

green cure is a joke. its cheap. but its a joke. the PM I have been dealing with laughed at me after I sprayed the green cure. 10 minutes after I sprayed it was like I hadn't sprayed at all. I got much better results fighting PM with NEEM OIL + DISHWASHING LIQUID (when I sprayed that it tool 7-10 days for the pm to come back).

about the sulpher burner....
I haven't had any issues in my flower room since I used the nuke.

If you have a problem with PM, to quote a good head, "GET THE NUKE".

H

hytymez

i have tried everything under the sun.then i found SERENADE a few years ago.awsome stuff.works every time.can be used in organic gardening.its uses bacillus subtillis to kill mold spores.now most grow stores stock it.a few years ago i had to hunt it down online.

mace

mace

Milk solution
H202 solution
Serenade

I've used these three and all work, just depends on where you're spraying as to what i would use.

S

SENSI ZYM

if u use a sulfer candel DO NOT GO IN YOUR ROOM FOR 12HOURS MIN it is deadly to humans , im useing natures answer which contains fatty acids and sulpher this will stop the mildewin its traks and is organic to .

ANYONE ever used advanced nutrients protector ?? this ti is for powder mildew but i droped advanced ages ago so want to know if it works anyone?????????:volcano:

F

FastForward

ANYONE ever used advanced nutrients protector ?? this ti is for powder mildew but i droped advanced ages ago so want to know if it works anyone?????????:volcano:

I've got some, but I got it if the DM Zone+Pen didn't work out...which it did. It's about pH9 when you mix it up so should work fine. Only about 15 a litre I think too...

S

shwagsplashin

i am wondering if the sulfur burner is better also in that it's a vapor as opposed to a liquid foliar application. i'm thinking that the sulfur won't clog or block the stomata and as a result will not temporarily slow down growth?

sdgrower

sdgrower

I had pm last summer and had to bring out the nukes. It worked but the smell was rotten. Since then I took the offensive and have used neem oil and greencure every week. FYI you can't spray them too close together. I like to spray them about 3 days apart. In between I also hit them with a shot of vermicrop organics tea.

F

Friendo

Powdery mildew = Ecogen AQ10

Hi Farmers - In one of the "Cannabible" series (I forget which book 1,2,3?) Jason King gives the cure to powdery mildew. "Ecogen AQ10" kills it completely, so he says, check it out.
FRIENDO

2broke2smoke

2broke2smoke

i had it early this summer, but once i got the pm under control i got a visit from spider mites. I found neem seems to handle both pm and mites quite well.

2b2s

Top Bottom