Power Kush (LST)

• Thread starter c4NN4daze
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

c4NN4daze

Here's a little peek at the PK i've been keeping a log on the last 45 days. Low stress training has been used from transplant. Using Just Right coco coir from General Hydroponics and have been using Cal+Mg and Pro grow From Botanicare. She is 45 days old today from seed. This is Dina Fem genetics. She is loving life and vigorous. She flowers in 55 days.

Power kush lst
Power kush lst 2
Power kush lst 3
Power kush lst 4
Power kush lst 5
Power kush lst 6
Power kush lst 7
Power kush lst 8
Power kush lst 9
N

nononsense

nice bro. i grew out some power kush before. it flowers fast and my friends seem to like it. the pheno i had could provide a decent smoke if taken at day 45 but was even better if allowed to flower till day 55.

C

c4NN4daze

Money Shot

Awesome, thanks for the shout out on days. It says 45 but i figured this plant will be happy at 55....most "45" days actually like 52-55.:party0042:

CD

sanvanalona

sanvanalona

Yes hyped to see this thread! I am growing one, have been for a little while now. It tastes and smells unreal, no other strain have I seen like this one. I think that the parents are supposed to be white widow crossed with afghani but I'm unsure. I have photos, and just chopped some epic purple ones but cannot seem to upload on the farm for some odd reason. Anyway good luck I am sure you will enjoy! Oh yeah mine was done at 54

phenotyper

phenotyper

Awesome! From the shots it looks like there may be a minor magnesium deficiency, which is strange because you said you supplemented with CalMg+. Just commenting because those veins look a little yellow.

C

c4NN4daze

;)

Awesome! From the shots it looks like there may be a minor magnesium deficiency, which is strange because you said you supplemented with CalMg+. Just commenting because those veins look a little yellow.

Okay, i'll take you're word for it.
Feel free to check out my gallery sometime. I hope i don't have a bigger problem with deficiencies. ;)

Word,
CD:pimp:

C

c4NN4daze

Oh, and just for the books. She is in veg right now and will be there until January 10th.

CD

C

c4NN4daze

Update 2-21-11

Here's an update for enjoyment, pics just taken with lights off. 55 days will be on 3-8-11.
Smell: Has a slight smell of raw lemon. When pinched between the finger you get a slap of what seems a pile of fresh pulled orange peels and the lemon fades to the back. Pumped for a smoke repoR'

Word,
CD

100 2728
100 2729
100 2746
Top Bottom