Power Mildew Humidity Spike Please Help

• Thread starter kushdaking
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
blazedahaze

blazedahaze

oh, Air circulation IS KEY, get the air flow bumping in there, no stagnant parts of the room.

kushdaking

kushdaking

@kushdaking Vapor Pressure Deficit, Try to keep your room between 78 and 82 degrees, 82 lights on, 78 lights off.. keep your humidity between 71-76 percent.. I start to drop the rh around week 4 to 50% and the temps also get lowered the last couple weeks. Search google for vpd chart to check out the temp/rh vpd relationship.
My man... that makes way more sense then RH... we create the outdoors but we can't recreate is the space.. which why it never made sense 70% outdoor there fine and 70% inside is bad... it never correlated with the conditions.. but vpd makes way more of a connection to me on understanding indoor environment.. been doing this for 8 years in Michigan and never ran a totally closed room until now where I came across high humidity with my air circulation and Temps A-1... aside from his room I used to use a humidifier to get the room.up high day and night... thanks again man

kushdaking

kushdaking

oh, Air circulation IS KEY, get the air flow bumping in there, no stagnant parts of the room.
That's the other thing that made no sense... again first sealed room.... I have a 2 ton mini split. . 6 1000 watts. 5 wall mount oscillating fans... 1 8 inch Max fan and 6 inch cyclone pushing air out of the room and 1 6 inch pushing air into the room...... that why I was do puzzled as to why I had a slight PM issue... not a single part of my room has stagnant air

kushdaking

kushdaking

That's the other thing that made no sense... again first sealed room.... I have a 2 ton mini split. . 6 1000 watts. 5 wall mount oscillating fans... 1 8 inch Max fan and 6 inch cyclone pushing air out of the room and 1 6 inch pushing air into the room...... that why I was do puzzled as to why I had a slight PM issue... not a single part of my room has stagnant air
BTW room is 13 ft wide and 20 ft long.. 7 ft high

kushdaking

kushdaking

6 1000 watt open hoods
5 oscillating fans
2 ton mini split
8 in and 6 in exhaust
6 inch intake..
That's my room in a nutshell
77f lights on
72 lights off
65% RH lights on
70% RH lights off
Emerald harvest Nute line (amazing)
7 gallon fabric pots 14 plants

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Good information here. .. just started learning about vpd... lol kinda easier said than done. But I will succeed ...

Top Bottom