Power Mildew inside the buds

• Thread starter putembk
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
putembk

putembk

I have been fighting a PM problem for sometime now and have had reasonable success using Green Cure and Sulphur burns. However I recently noticed some has gotten inside the buds. Will Quantum help this? Any other advice?

M

mdTHC420

at this point id say ur pretty much fked. try cutting out the infected areas while it finishes up. if there are buds for it to be in its to late to be spraying anything on it to solve it, its there. saturating buds will only be inviting other bud rot problems along with the buds retaining the taste and smell of anything sprayed on it.

E

Element4NorCal

at this point id say ur pretty much fked. try cutting out the infected areas while it finishes up. if there are buds for it to be in its to late to be spraying anything on it to solve it, its there. saturating buds will only be inviting other bud rot problems along with the buds retaining the taste and smell of anything sprayed on it.

I agree with that bro you are screwed. The best thing you can do is hope its not in all your buds cuz you dont want to ingest those spores or spread them around your house and garden after you have cut everything. The last thing you want to do is re-infest your new crop with old spores. You need to do a major clean up in that room to ensure you sanitize and destroy all spores before introducing your new plants.

Next time make sure to keep your plants protected from stuff like pm and mites. Prevention is always better than treatment, once these things take hold they can sometimes become impossible to get rid of

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
how far along are you? if u still have time spray them real good with greencure. what i did when i had pm is when i chopped and trim i mixed up a tray of greencure and water submerged the buds in there, then put them in a seperate tray with just water washed them around and hung and dried them with no ill affects.

G

gdbud

your best bet at this time is to remove the infected buds and us them in cooking

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
Next time make sure to keep your plants protected from stuff like pm and mites. Prevention is always better than treatment, once these things take hold they can sometimes become impossible to get rid of

thank you Captain Hindsight!

sorry just saw the "Coon and Friends" Southpark and I couldnt resist

putembk

putembk

how far along are you? if u still have time spray them real good with greencure. what i did when i had pm is when i chopped and trim i mixed up a tray of greencure and water submerged the buds in there, then put them in a seperate tray with just water washed them around and hung and dried them with no ill affects.

Thanks, I just harvested yesterday. Like I said there was barely any sign of pm. I think I cut most all of it out. Will look at everything closely and may try the green cure method.

Melvan

Melvan

You don't want to smoke the infected bud. The last thing you want to do is suck those spores into your lungs, excellent way to compromise your immune system, cause pneumonia, infections, etc, especially if you're using mmj for cancer or aids treatment, or if you're taking medications that already reduce your ability to fight infections, like certain heart meds or high blood pressure meds.

Top Bottom