Power out for a week macro grow

• Thread starter Kgunge
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Kgunge

Kgunge

Hey everyone , got a bunch of girls that are in the 4th week of flower. Power went out and stayed out for a whole week while lines were being restored.
Never had to deal with this, what’s the worst that can happen besides mold and herm?

sad day

BorealCuring

BorealCuring

Supporter
I suppose mold if there's a lot of humidity. But personally, I just think they'll stall a bit.

Strains that hermie with something as little as light leaks have garbage genetics. I had a GG you couldn't hermie if you tried. And I did with STS to make female seeds. So I wouldn't worry a whole lot about it. Regardless, it won't affect the smoke. A week worth of light stress might even help it frost and speed up.

Kgunge

Kgunge

I suppose mold if there's a lot of humidity. But personally, I just think they'll stall a bit.

Strains that hermie with something as little as light leaks have garbage genetics. I had a GG you couldn't hermie if you tried. And I did with STS to make female seeds. So I wouldn't worry a whole lot about it. Regardless, it won't affect the smoke. A week worth of light stress might even help it frost and speed up.
Thanks for the response. It seems we have fusarium wilt ( my best guess) On about 30% of the crop Upon power coming back on we’ve noticed
1. Black mold all over the walls , this will be fixed by reconstructing the building after we decide garbage or harvest
2. White fuzzy mold on the soil and everywhere where a cut was present from pruning.

we’re just thinking over and over … garbage or harvest. What can one do to combat this possible wilt? They’re not eating at all :(

Bdbjmb

Bdbjmb

Just recovering from a 5 day power outage! It sucked! I brought all my plants up to my living room where they'd get some natural light. Hoping they'll bounce back

Top Bottom