Power Outages

• Thread starter orbad
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
orbad

orbad

Damn, the power has gone out twice in the last 24 hours. At least I don't have anything flowering, but everything I have is in hydro that likes air bubbles.

Power is usually pretty reliable around here too. Hope they get this sorted soon.

PButter

PButter

RUN!!!
Supporter
Yeah, its nice to have some sort of small(cheap) backup hooked up to a t5 to get a room through outages. You can get a setup that will limp a room through a day or two for under a couple hundred bucks.

PB

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
This area is so prone to outages and so accustomed that pretty much no one has a place without a gennie up here. I've got to say that once we got the propane automagic back-up gennie set up, I feel golden.

Craigslist is where we got a great deal on our pull-start gas gennie, btw.

ttystikk

ttystikk

This area is so prone to outages and so accustomed that pretty much no one has a place without a gennie up here. I've got to say that once we got the propane automagic back-up gennie set up, I feel golden.

Craigslist is where we got a great deal on our pull-start gas gennie, btw.

Thought provoking idea; would this be a good selling point for an in home fuel cell power cogeneration system?

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Yes it would, that coupled with utility practices, it would be a top selling point. And then if you focused on preppers, the deal would be sealed.

Top Bottom