power outages

• Thread starter ohthatguy8
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ohthatguy8

ohthatguy8

Well 24+ hrs with no electricity 1 5500 w generator means heat for the kids and bubbles for the plants cant run the lights tho. Any other famers in same boat bitch moan or post creative solutions

soserthc1

soserthc1

Really don't know your set up and if your in pots , beds or what have you but if possible and your out longer than 48 hrs and there is some sunlight out (which being your out of power - its doubtful) but place near a window during day - anything to get some light but would really sweat it unless it was longer than 48 hrs ... damn hope your up for the holidays ....

best of luck
Soser

ohthatguy8

ohthatguy8

Just back from the headwear store going to put a light n each flowering room and 1 in veg room. I have my cloner running with a cfl. I run dwc so air is super important and because all my flower rooms are scrog the plants cant be moved. They're saying the 28 but that's worst case scenario as the inlaws were told same thing n there back on. But they live along way from me

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
i had the power out 2 differnt rooms for 5+ days 2 years ago just left it dark they didnt really have a problem lost about 1/2 - 1 lbs on a 6 light room but the flowers were just as good. really depends how far along you are if your in peak i think it will hurt you more then if in stretch

ohthatguy8

ohthatguy8

Thanks for the info kid. I have 4 flower rooms all 2 weeks apart so they range from just flipped to 6 weeks in. Im sure the ones just flipped will be fine. Ive got my fingers crossed [that it comes back soon.
quote="xX Kid Twist Xx, post: 1161533, member: 3573"]i had the power out 2 differnt rooms for 5+ days 2 years ago just left it dark they didnt really have a problem lost about 1/2 - 1 lbs on a 6 light room but the flowers were just as good. really depends how far along you are if your in peak i think it will hurt you more then if in stretch[/quote]

oscar169

oscar169

Farming 🌱
Supporter
Well there are going to be more and more Farmers in MI with out power check out the ICE, just took theses a few Hrs ago, If it don't warm up and melts this shit off the Power Lines, we may be in trouble..:eek:

IMG 1190
IMG 1191
IMG 1194

2DogWalker

I'm with you man just trying to stay warm..got the gennie going as well....but nothing like camping in my house..2nd time this year for an extended amount of time I've been without power....

But a reminder that a lot of our neighbors and older neighbors at that don't have backup generators and such so make sure you do

what you can to help out your neighbors

I run a t5 in the flower room during lights on and plug in dehuey during lights off to keep heat up and rh down some....

The veg plants might not love it but it will work out last wind storm I was without for 4 days and all was fine just as kid said....

Best wishes for Christmas to all and to those of us without power hope everyone is staying warm and safe....there are a lot more branches trees andpower lines to fall after my morning drive...

Kindest
2dog

soserthc1

soserthc1

Wow sorry to hear that its possible the 28th but I would doubt it as 2dog said there are alot of elderly people without electric and the electric company is aware i'm sure ....shame its so damaging because @oscar169 picture do look pretty especially around the holidays .... hope you all are up soon and have a happy and healthy holiday .....

blessings
Soser

Irish

Irish

loaned out my generator, got it back with blown motor. kid never checked oil. then we had the ice storm last week, and I had to go rent a generator so my well pump didn't freeze. I'm the compassionate old man next door. these kids need proper adjustments every week. my boot smells like ass crack from that stocking stuffer. ho ho ho mofo...don't tread on me...this is draculas castle...

next follow-up installment coming soon...I got new steel toes for xmas...:stinkyfeet:

thump easy

thump easy

Well 24+ hrs with no electricity 1 5500 w generator means heat for the kids and bubbles for the plants cant run the lights tho. Any other famers in same boat bitch moan or post creative solutions

lived in desert hot springs yes all the time the power goes out.. one time the pole fell and power went out i was 5 days from cutting no geni!!!! man all i wanted was the filter to work i thought for shure the cops were gona come knocking it happend a few times after that i just went out bout a geni.. pumps and pillter is all i was worried about didnt fuck anything up.. if i recall right.. but just the smell ow ya if the humidity gets to high ozone generator thats about it... good luck.. another time the power at another place sparks were fling form the pole it was arking on those big ass round poles with like a fuck i dont know the name but their big and round on top had the electic company come look the house was just diming up and down shit for a wile i thought their were ghosts but i later walked out to wash some shit and noticed the arking in the air took a day out of the grow.. another time the company just for no aparent reason a few time shut the power off i finaly got tired of this because im in water and pumps gota pump..

dirtyglovedank

dirtyglovedank

I would definitely watch the temps in the water and room for sure. Two dog had a great idea put a dehu in to watch temps and humidity .thats one of the many reasons I have tried a hydro run yet ,power always goes out in my neck of the woods . But good luck and hope all works out for ya ..
DGD

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Just back from the headwear store going to put a light n each flowering room and 1 in veg room. I have my cloner running with a cfl. I run dwc so air is super important and because all my flower rooms are scrog the plants cant be moved. They're saying the 28 but that's worst case scenario as the inlaws were told same thing n there back on. But they live along way from me
You can use a live well battery-powered pump, or set of pumps, for the air here.

Top Bottom