Power Si Garden

• Thread starter POWER.SI
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
But how much benefits are you getting ??? or think you are getting ?
i mean 1 = 2 percent is all the plant is going to use
Are you letting your plants see Extreme drought like conditions ?? what about if you had infestation ??? Being Si is suppose to take care of that Using Si does this mean i do not need to worry anymore about treating my plants ??
The Si will take care of Mites, gnats , aphids ??? i mean why are insects destroy crops where there should be abundance of Si
100 percent of anyone talking about it, they always say IT MAY IT MAY why not IT DOES IT DOES :)

I made a Huge mistake , I wonder is Marijuana a monocut or Dicot ???
so instead of the 1- 2 perent i mentioned above its actually 0.1 - 0.2 percent
So its more or less pissing in the ocean , But to each there own if you think it makes a difference ??? then by all means have at er

Only thing i foliage spray on my girls is Zinc n iron up to 5th week of flower indoor and outdoor .Much cheaper and with more benefits
Find your curve and run with it View attachment 609473
I don't use any of the Si money products, I've used fasilitor before but didn't think it was worth the cash. Right now I been foilar feed with GH's armor Si but only because I took s bunch of freebies from the grow store:smoking:

Purpletrain

Purpletrain

That's the thing, people getting Freebies, should actually do a side by side ,and see for them self's if it does indeed make a difference
I by no means are cutting Down Si or any ailica makng small or big company, there is a need for it in some agricultural food practices ..
Buit for our specie of plant it makes no difference.
people showing stalks of plants making it look like Si down that .
Here is a 8 week old seedling germinated May 8 th.... will post stalks and lateral branching in 5 months time when i harvest 5,5 months Veg time 300 gallon organic mix planted in a 300 gallon hole in the ground
she is close to 4 feet tall now untouched , but will start training her shortly
IMG3802

MrBlah

MrBlah

I know your product competes with OSA. And I figured I'd let you know too. I found this product on eBay. It seems to be a professional grade monosilicic acid.

It's not only a lot cheaper per gallon, but it's also a lot more concentrated.

Quantrill

Quantrill

@ Purpletrain
purpletrain said:
And wouldn't you now Marijuana is just that type of plant that accumulates 1 - 2 percent of silica uptake out of 100 percent HOLLY SHIT that is Nothing
So is it worth to even bother ?? with bottles selling for what ???
See where i am going folks ,,,,

by your logic, since the phosphorus percent of plant tissue is only ~0.25%, phosphorus fertilization is even more useless than silicon fertilization.

like wise the percent nitrogen of cannabis plant tissue is ~ 2.5%, so why fertilize with nitrogen?

Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter
I can say that I was using osa28 with better results than normal silica. But with @POWER.SI I am seeing much sturdier framework and tighter nodes since switching to power si. Have never tried fascilitator, so i cant compare it with power si. Dont knock it until you try it. Just sayin...

Kygiacomo

Kygiacomo

Screw aptus. Their customer service is worse than getting a root canal. 15 emails in 6 months and never a reply. So Fvck aptus.
plus alot of their shit is coming gelled up now. after my last experience with osa im scared to use anything except armour si. my plants last year was so brittle that they couldnt even stand a small wind storm and i could not even super crop my plants bc they had the consistency of celery which is no good for outdoor guerilla growing. i never had this issue with armour si or protekt

T

Traxx

I sent an email about samples while back girl told me ran out and to email them my addy ?? So just checkin up on this

B

Blackthumb

Bump. Any truth to this stuff ?

Can't find anything on google besides this forum entry and places to buy it. Would love to see some something.
Side by side for sure.

Latest posts

Top Bottom