Powertech Grows - Growing my medicine

• Thread starter Powertech
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

Powertech

Been growing for little over 2.5 years, was on another site mainly before but figured give another site a try. I grow in soil, with no set feeding schedule. Below are the nutrients I use. Will follow up with pics of some grows over the short time I have been growing. I grow for medication for myself, don't sell anything, though I have given plenty away. Started breeding, and its addicting. This first set of Pics is my first grow ever. Got it from a friend in real bad shape. Had no clue what I was doing, but read a lot, prayed a lot, read some more. It went through a reveg, some transplants, moved to a larger tent, and came out absoluteluy amazing. No idea the strain but if the markings on the tag where its 3 letter acronym, then it was California Hash Plant.

Grow More 30-10-10 Veg
Grow More 20-20-20 End of Veg and Beginning of Flower
Grow More 0-50-30 Flower
Azos
Mykos granular during transplant
Great White
Cal-Mag Plus

Powertech grows   growing my medicine
Powertech grows   growing my medicine 2
Powertech grows   growing my medicine 3
Powertech grows   growing my medicine 4
P

Powertech

My second grow was all from seed, started great, didn't finish the best, but the smoke was fantastic still. Strains were Blue Cookie, Ice Cream Cake, Alaskan Purple, Blueberry, and Northern Lights. Close up of the Ice Cream Cake, one of the frostiest I have grown.

Grow 2   1
Grow 2   2
Grow 2   3
Grow 2   4
ICC Frosting
Top Bottom