PPM count in peak weeks of flowering

• Thread starter HookedonPonics
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
HookedonPonics

HookedonPonics

Whats up farmers, i am currently running a ebb and flow table under 1000w HPS's with optimal c02 and running my ppms in week 4 and 5 of flowering at 1400, i know how high you can peak your ppms on your plants is completely dependent on the strain but was just wondering if anyone runs 1600 ppms or even more?? :damnhippie:

Str8Dank

Str8Dank

i know people that run more but i wouldn't. i think its totally unnecessary and a waste if you are at 1400 ppm's now and have no burn I'd just stick with that as the peak dont push your luck you cant unburn a plant :)

Mr.GoodCat

Mr.GoodCat

If you are running an OG or Chem strain you should push 1600+ in peak flower. They like added N in early in flower and lots of cal/mag thoughout. Just my experience. Peace-Goodcat

B

biggun4me

You can feed them as much as they can stand... If they ain't burnt, keep feeding them pigs... Peace

R

rollinthc

Yea I like to draw a chart having the starting flower ppm for a particular strain at the begin of the graph, peak this at the mid or end flower (depending on strain). the graph will show you your ppms at any given time. It can also be a curve if you want to get fancy..

You can also use this graph and tweak it subsequent grows see which performs better, see the max nutes your plants will take before crashing.

Top Bottom