PPM meter

• Thread starter Newbie2019
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Newbie2019

Newbie2019

Has anyone tried this PPM meter from amazon?
It’s only 15 bucks, I don’t want to order it if I am not going to get an accurate reading.

Ppm meter
Newbie2019

Newbie2019

Ok I just ordered it. So now when it comes in how do I use it? I think I have nutrient lockout right now so what will I be looking for in the run off?

Terpeneluv

Terpeneluv

I'm no expect by any means, but what the medium? What are they being fed and how often and how old are they?

Newbie2019

Newbie2019

They are in FFOF. In week 6 of flower and I am feeding Buddha bloom only now. Just started treating with magnesium because they are showing signs of deficiency.

Newbie2019

Newbie2019

I only feed about every 3 waterings and only 1/2 of the lowest recommended dose.

P

Polcatz89

Im in the beginning of week threee and i just bought the ph/ppm meter from vivosun...relativley cheap but hoping effective...looking for same info😅😅😅folllowing this post

Terpeneluv

Terpeneluv

At this point, I could only try to answer if it was coco. Soil, not sure, but there are plenty here that I'm sure we'll chime in.

Aren't you good in that soil for close to six weeks without having to feed? Maybe I'm confused with another product.

NinoGrows420

NinoGrows420

Post some piks bro it will help people out if they can see your issue I'm sure someone will help you out! Do you let the soil dry out before watering?

Newbie2019

Newbie2019

I have other threads about the issues with photos and I have a diary posted as well.

Newbie2019

Newbie2019

At this point, I could only try to answer if it was coco. Soil, not sure, but there are plenty here that I'm sure we'll chime in.

Aren't you good in that soil for close to six weeks without having to feed? Maybe I'm confused with another product.
They have been in the soil much much longer then 6 weeks.

Top Bottom